Status
Not open for further replies.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Would you qualify the Vedda/Tamil people of Sri Lanka and Aborigines in Australia as black?

Being creole doesn't make you black. Creole is an amalgamation of different races of people.

None of that has to do with her being black. My family and my friends they are all Black. Louisiana creole, black people referring to themselves as creole is very common down here. You keep trying to argue with people about something you know nothing about. You have never even been down here so why speak on it like you kno?

It is a mixture but it's just like many AA mixtures that happen years ago and some people still have certain feature like hair texture or lighter skin or light eyes and some don't. Some have a combination and some don't.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
this is the kind of girl you should be simping over
-she was an intel science fair finalist
-she has a full tuition college scholarship
-nasa named an asteroid for her
-she codes for Microsoft, has 3 publications, 2 patents, has pitched to Daymond John, and is about to sell her invention to Chevron.

our black queens :salute:

54413-Gladiator-Joaquin-Phoenix-thum-5Pf1.gif

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Because your family and friends who're Louisiana creole are black, that doesn't mean all creoles are black. That's the point. Creole =/= black. The only creole people that you can't argue about their blackness are the Gullahs.

The term "creole" is like how Brazilians use "pardo". And just because you're pardo, that doesn't mean you're mullatto. You could be mestizo or zambo. I don't need to travel to Brazil to know that.

No one said all Creole people are black tho. At least I didn't. We aren't taking about Brazilians. We are taking about Louisiana Creoles. But I'm done with this.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I find intelligence attractive so shes perfect imo.

No tats
Can carry a conversation
IT chick :lawd:
I can pick her up :steviej:

@Celerii Hold this rep

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Her surname is a dead giveaway to her being creole. Her surname(Cavé) is French, and is found in many Francophone Black nations, like Haiti. And I'm sure it's common in New Orleans, where I hear she's from.

Having said that, :salute: to her for all her accomplishments. She's pretty, and pretty damn smart. Would date, but she's mad young.

99 Hunter

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Coconut Heads
this is the kind of girl you should be simping over
-she was an intel science fair finalist
-she has a full tuition college scholarship
-nasa named an asteroid for her
-she codes for Microsoft, has 3 publications, 2 patents, has pitched to Daymond John, and is about to sell her invention to Chevron.

our black queens :salute:

She wouldn't even look at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.