Status
Not open for further replies.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
At most she looks half Indian. But anyone saying she doesn't look like she has black African genes is lying through their teeth and can't be trusted.

Anyway, awesome achievements from an intelligent young woman.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
People who are Creole are from Croatia. Stop spreading misinformation :comeon:
Lol I know your trolling but for people who don't know.

Colonists referred to themselves and enslaved blacks who were native-born as creole, to distinguish them from new arrivals from France and Spain as well as Africa.[3] American Indians, such as the Creek people, intermixed with Creoles also, making three races present in the ethnic group.

Basically anyone upholding the French / American colony cluture, language and born in Louisiana is a Louisiana creole. Key word Louisiana.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
some guys on here might think that i wanted them to like her because of her accomplishments. thats not exactly true. i thought she was actually gorgeous and i thought ppl would agree...her accomplishments were only another aspect i wanted to add. intelligent people aren't entitled to ur attention. :hubie:

The black dating community is not the most accepting of "nerds" without the accompanied physical attraction.

You've made a thread showing the female equivalent (not going into the nuances of the comparison).

Black male and female "nerds" should stay in their dating lanes even if they have to lower their standards to keep it black.

Any other comparison beyond that is just those poster's agendas trying to color the conversation.

:francis:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
This my type of chick anyway, I love a bookworm that's a homebody. Even though I'm the opposite, I just like a really intellectual woman that's not into partying, a chick that I can stay home with and watch lion king with like im a fukkin kid and we both enjoy it :mjlol: and at the same time we can intellectually discuss all the bullshyt in this country and how white people stay catchin L's

word

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
The black dating community is not the most accepting of "nerds" without the accompanied physical attraction.

You've made a thread showing the female equivalent (not going into the nuances of the comparison).

Black male and female "nerds" should stay in their dating lanes even if they have to lower their standards to keep it black.

Any other comparison beyond that is just those poster's agendas trying to color the conversation.

:francis:

1. The female in the comparison will have a much easier time attracting men, than vice versa.

2. There's not enough black female "nerds" for every black male "nerd". Some of the men will have to date women that aren't nerds. They'll just have to have other things going for them to attract women.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
That chick is not black, she has dark skin, but she's not black. That is an Indian girl. :snoop:. breh's and brehette's so desperate to claim everything as black if its got dark skin it's automatically a breh/brehette. :smh:

Edit: I see the picture with her mother in it, whos clearly Indian, and people still saying she's a brehette. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
1. The female in the comparison will have a much easier time attracting men, than vice versa.

2. There's not enough black female "nerds" for every black male "nerd". Some of the men will have to date women that aren't nerds. They'll just have to have other things going for them to attract women.

You are correct about the issue.

I gave a superficial response to a superficial thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.