Keep Justin Fields or draft a new QB?

If you in charge who is the Bears QB in 2024?

• Fields

• Caleb

• Maye

• Penix

• Other prospect

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
he'll only fail if they fail to build a roster around him which is very realistic
Heres a little nugget im gonna share with you before he even sees a meaningful game. He will be slightly better than JF but not the hype or QB Bears want/need. He may perform at times to give hope but the real QB who the Bears should of chosen is in ATL.

Quote me in 2027

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Heres a little nugget im gonna share with you before he even sees a meaningful game. He will be slightly better than JF but not the hype or QB Bears want/need. He may perform at times to give hope but the real QB who the Bears should of chosen is in ATL.

Quote me in 2027
Kirk Cousins ?

:troll:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Caleb is likely going to be better than Justin Fields. While I didn't agree with moving off Fields, I at least could understand why. Caleb's arm talent is phenomenal.

Still, I won't pretend that the situation the Bears have set up for Caleb isn't significantly better than what was on hand for Fields, though.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
It's clear having Fields at QB cuts your options as a play caller :yeshrug:

It would if your offense is based on the quick passing game and requires a QB with fast eyes and coverage processing skills.

Arthur Smith's offense is trying to hit people in the face and set up playaction. It isn't as QB driven as the league is. Fields has the tools to be a perfect fit for such a philosophy, TBH.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Quote me in 2027
:mjlol:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Caleb is likely going to be better than Justin Fields. While I didn't agree with moving off Fields, I at least could understand why. Caleb's arm talent is phenomenal.

Still, I won't pretend that the situation the Bears have set up for Caleb isn't significantly better than what was on hand for Fields, though.
nikkas were saying Bears should keep JF because Bears have a talented squad. Now their situation with a new QB is bad?

Is it oochie wally or one mic? :dahell: