Keep Justin Fields or draft a new QB?

If you in charge who is the Bears QB in 2024?

• Fields

• Caleb

• Maye

• Penix

• Other prospect

Results are only viewable after voting.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As much as I have been hating because of the hype for someone who hasnt won shyt yet.after seeing the highlights I have to say

A star is born:wow:

Im big on eye test and his comfortability level is crazy for a rookie. Not ready to say Superbowl,but playoffs are a lock.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Justin Fields got us feeling like anything is possible :russ:

Justin Fields era about to begin in Chicago :wow:

Justin Fields may be turning a serious corner, makes these Ls so much more tolerable

Justin Fields has things to clean up but he’s an impact player at the QB position. Next year should be fun

Bears make it clear Justin Fields is their QB and they will trade the #1 pick

:mjlol:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
nikkas were saying Bears should keep JF because Bears have a talented squad. Now their situation with a new QB is bad?

Is it oochie wally or one mic? :dahell:

I thought they should have kept Fields because I thought the Bears were heading the right way and having DJ Moore go gangbusters with Fields was huge. I figured the plan would be to take the best OL available, grab one of the 1st round WRs and keep it moving toward 2024.

Since then, that team has added Keenan Allen, Rome Odunze, D'Andre Swift and a couple of pieces on the OL.

Fields' situation with the Bears at the time he was traded is one I'd consider promising.

Caleb's situation with the Bears at the time he was drafted is one I'd consider as "he has no business not doing well with this if he's as good as they feel he is."

We'll see what happens, though.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
caleb doesnt want to be there
is drake maye a game changer? nah not really...not without a great coach
give fields mr. harrison and see what they can do with an offensive coaching staff.
doubt harbaugh goes there but he would be perfect for fields

franchise fields for one year if you have to
you on dust my friend.
Why

Caleb isnt even that good lol
I’m on dust they said
Ima be bumping this thread a lot if he don’t pan out

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its not like Justin is lighting the world up as steelers qb
for those 2 wins its been defense and Boswell excellent kicking

like i said yesterday. field had 110 passing yrds at halftime and ended with i think 117

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)
its not like Justin is lighting the world up as steelers qb
for those 2 wins its been defense and Boswell excellent kicking

like i said yesterday. field had 110 passing yrds at halftime and ended with i think 117

He also had like 100+ yards and at least 1 TD wiped off the board due to ticky tack flags.

This is one of those times where the scoreboard does not tell the entire story. If you actually watch the games (like I have), you will see that Justin Fields is playing good football. :manny:

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
He also had like 100+ yards and at least 1 TD wiped off the board due to ticky tack flags.

This is one of those times where the scoreboard does not tell the entire story. If you actually watch the games (like I have), you will see that Justin Fields is playing good football. :manny:
Hes game managing well. The minute the steelers go into a 2nd half down ,he will show he isnt good

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Hes game managing well. The minute the steelers go into a 2nd half down ,he will show he isnt good

I won't say all that because I hope he does well but he hasn't really been asked to do much

AND THIS IS HIS FOURTH YEAR. why are you comparing him to a rookie lol

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i watched that game yesterday. the steelers had 3 first down total in the 2nd half. i understand managing the game but 3 first down breh

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)
i watched that game yesterday. the steelers had 3 first down total in the 2nd half. i understand managing the game but 3 first down breh

If you watched, then you know how many flags negated perfect throws/first downs etc. It was pretty bad (for both teams).

I am not saying JH will ever be elite, but he is clearly making progress. We know that he can be dynamic and put points on the board, but the biggest questions were always:
  • Can he take care of the ball?
  • Can he stop taking unnecessary sacks?

I am PERFECTLY happy with keeping the training wheels on as he continues to improve on the above. In the meantime, just let your all-pro defense do its job.