Keep Justin Fields or draft a new QB?

If you in charge who is the Bears QB in 2024?

• Fields

• Caleb

• Maye

• Penix

• Other prospect

Results are only viewable after voting.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Imagine being the GM known for passing on Caleb Williams by persisting with this guy :mjlol:
Poles would be the GM known for confidently passing on Stroud and Caleb.

With being said, in all of these last few games, Fields' would of had even better numbers if his receivers made more plays. And I'm not talking about crazy saving the QB type plays, I'm talking, Justin literally gift wraps a perfect TD ball for a WR and they drop it. The game the lost against CLE, he would of had a monster game if it weren't for bad drops.

Scott dropped like 5 passes against ATL. So the intrigue is still strong around seeing Justin surrounded with legit playmakers.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Also... are yal saying Fields peak is SB Jalen Hurts? If Chicago keeps him, wouldn't they be thinking his peak is closer to Lamar Jackson?
:lupe:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Also... are yal saying Fields peak is SB Jalen Hurts? If Chicago keeps him, wouldn't they be thinking his peak is closer to Lamar Jackson?
:lupe:
Put Fields in that Greg Roman / Harbaugh 49ers offense and see what he does. The thing that pisses me off about Fields situation the most is that how people are grading him is the equivalent of grading an Olympic track star on his breast stroke.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Keep Fields and draft MHJ. If they don't draft him #1, then he will be gone at 4. I doubt New England or Washington trade up to #1 because I think they'll expect Caleb to still be there and if not, go with one of the other QBs. If you are completely sold on a QB at #1 then there would be no need to begin trade conversations. So if they do, then it'll tip their hat that Caleb will still be there at 2.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
your wanna pay a new rookie 41 million total? or you wanna be paying a resigning of Fields for damn near over 35 to 40 per year? let me know what you would do.

Fields is making like 6 mill next year isn't he? or am I missing something.