Keep Justin Fields or draft a new QB?

If you in charge who is the Bears QB in 2024?

• Fields

• Caleb

• Maye

• Penix

• Other prospect

Results are only viewable after voting.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
ya'll still a bad team this year :dahell:

ya'll always say u making progress yet ya'll dont. :dahell:

THANK YOU!!!

what games are they watching, we been stuck looking like boo boo for years. We are bad at football. Bears get you a QB that can play.
not one that is "making progress" not one that you wish can do this or that, but one that can actually do it. He's in this draft, go GET HIM!!!

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Shouldnt you know if he's worth the price tag now in his 3rd season?
Lets say you do all that and he isnt worth the price tag, what do you do then? Hope that you in a position to get a decent QB in that draft year? Assuming there is one. Also someone mentioned franchis taggin itt. Wouldnt that mean you paying him 30-40M as well?

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Keep fields

Get a fukking OC that can relate to fields game..

Get more draft picks and focus on getting him a chris olave, garrett Wilson type receiver, get a edge rusher and cornerback

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Caleb of course. Fields isn't good.

Justin Fields weeks 1 through 11
73.7 PFF grade,
-0.009 EPA/Play,
3-8 record.

Justin Fields weeks 12 through 17
72.0 PFF grade,
-0.013 EPA/Play,
4-1 record

Only difference is the Chicago Bears defense has been 1st in the NFL in EPA per play since week 10.

Imagine being the GM known for passing on Caleb Williams by persisting with this guy :mjlol:

I'm so over this guy breh, :snoop: get him off my team. I will hate him forever if we pass on 2 no. 1 overall picks for a guy that never pans out when he's shown you that he can't read coverage.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This thread is a microcosm of the internet. The negative/ Fields haters are by far the loudest. Then you look at the poll and it’s a runaway for “Keep Fields” :pachaha: . I thought most of Chicago hated fields until the “We want Fields” chants this week. Bears are in a good place tho cause I think Caleb can be special in the right circumstances and the bears can go out and get him a real #2 next to Moore

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Keep Fields, trade down to 2 or 3 draft MHJ. Use the requisite picks to get right on defense. Hire Eric B as the head coach

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
THANK YOU!!!

what games are they watching, we been stuck looking like boo boo for years. We are bad at football. Bears get you a QB that can play.
not one that is "making progress" not one that you wish can do this or that, but one that can actually do it. He's in this draft, go GET HIM!!!
I aint even talking shyt as a rival either. But these Bear fans are so focus on trying to find their franchise QB that fields can suck for 13 games and end the last 3 good and still wanna keep the nikka. Like nah, u living in the moment type of shyt. Didnt Fields pull this shyt last year too? Showed promise at the end when their season was already over? Talking about fields gonna take it to the next level. Then when 2023 rolled around it was the same shyt...

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Yall have not actually watched Fields play. He can’t go through his progressions. He’s an inaccurate passer. He holds onto ball forever. Takes a beating with his running style. And he’s due for a big raise probably over $40 million a year. Take the QB. Trade Fields for another 1st. Set yourself up great longterm

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Yea this is pretty much where I'm at. Honestly, I'd throw out a 3/45M offer (15 per) and see if he bites and stays in Chicago. There might be a team or 2 that goes to 20.. and if there is, have his agent bring it back to upper management (if he wants to stay) I wouldn't go over 20M per if I were Chicago. If he takes it, that's a 3 year window with a happy medium between fully resetting the QB clock, and going full blown 35-40M per like most QB's are going for these days.

Fact is, no one's gonna throw him 35-40M per.. so you might have something here if you're Chicago. There would be endless possibilities for that #1 pick and what it could bring you back. Depending on how low you'd be willing to fall on the pick swap. Chicago's in a GREAT place right now. They hold all the cards and have all the power in every scenario.
yeah I think thats the best scenario for them

that trade down with carolina really set Bears up to EAT no matter what

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Yall have not actually watched Fields play. He can’t go through his progressions. He’s an inaccurate passer. He holds onto ball forever. Takes a beating with his running style. And he’s due for a big raise probably over $40 million a year. Take the QB. Trade Fields for another 1st. Set yourself up great longterm
First Take just ran down some of his stats and he last in a bunch. His career highs this year were mid stats, looking at 4Q only he was only 52% and a lot of ints :picard:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Coli militants but the options are moving from him onto another black qb? Ya'll so fukking corny on here :skip:
The fake militancy especially makes no sense when the plan is to replace him with another brother.

Dude can't read coverages, has terrible pocket awareness, is a slow processor and struggles against elite defenses.

When you see what Jordan Love and CJ Stroud are doing the false hope in this guy in Year 3 makes no sense.

This idea he's going to morph into Lamar Jackson after three years of bottom-tier quality play is based purely off hypotheticals.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
going from 6-11 to 3-13 to soon to be 7-10 isnt much progress. Fields is what he is. He cant make throws consistently. Has nothing to do with who he throwing to. Mahomes can throw but his WR's cant catch which is why his numbers are down. That isnt the case in Chicago. Fields has never thrown for 20 TD's since starting. The man is ass juice plain and simple.
Y'all act like this is Madden and there is no human element to these decisions. Fields has the locker room. His accuracy isn't elite, but there's still enough positives there to build on with his talent... 1 being, getting more dynamic receivers on the roster.

I've seen enough Bears games to see him miss throws you want to be completed, but there have also been a ton of DIMES, game changing balls he's put perfectly into guys hands that have been dropped.

Going back to the human element, if he beats Green Bay next week, breh will have the entire city behind him. Moving on after that would be like the Bulls trading Rose before he developed his 3 point shot and won MVP in Year 3