Keenan Thompson, 44, bounced back with a new PAWG. And she’s 19 years old.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
May be an illustration

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Keep in mind the man you're responding to once posted this in a thread

Screenshot-20221202-070254-Chrome.jpg

About one of these little girls.....

lizzie-the-walking-dead.jpg

A lot of men are pedophiles so most wouldn't see nothing wrong with this as long as she's legal.

There was a thread about a preacher who wifed up a young girl he had been close to since she was a child and when called out on it he addressed his congregation with a "so what" attitude and even alluded to their active sex life.

A lot of posters (including swagnificant) didn't see anything wrong with it. Makes me wonder what they think grooming actually means or if it only applies to queer folk.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
All these white girls ugly as sin.

And if the FIRST white woman whored herself out to your FRIEND and co-worker what makes you think this younger white girl is gonna be loyal?

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
This is a lame excuse, seriously I ain’t even 30 and any woman or friend of mine would look at me sideways for dating a 19 year old.

You're a simp ass nikka

College students go on SeekingArrangements.com to find a 50 year olds sugar daddies spending bands to fukk 19 yr olds

nobody saying nothing except some bitter old hoes

Nobody batting a eye at a 29yr old dating a 19yr old

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
There are a lot of men who would happily discard a woman after her looks go away because they are only there for her hot years. They can’t see beyond her aging face/body. This is why older folks tell women to date older, even if you don’t really want to. I’m just glad he was honest!
You're right about all that

I was making fun of the mindset cause it's pretty ridiculous

We all get old. Unless we die young

Folks setting themselves up for failure when they should just learn to accept life's natural processes :manny:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Keep in mind the man you're responding to once posted this in a thread

Screenshot-20221202-070254-Chrome.jpg

About one of these little girls.....

lizzie-the-walking-dead.jpg

A lot of men are pedophiles so most wouldn't see nothing wrong with this as long as she's legal.

Imagine a forum co-founder saying this and still having that sex pest post here

sohh basically your saying it doesnt matter what age a girl is...its all good if they have a body part that looks grown.

you've got a collection of some of the worst shyt ive ever fukking read on here. you should be behind bars

did that 11 year old you wanted to "stash away for 3 years" look like a grown woman too?

Budda

Superstar
Daps
You're a simp ass nikka

College students go on SeekingArrangements.com to find a 50 year olds sugar daddies spending bands to fukk 19 yr olds

nobody saying nothing except some bitter old hoes

Nobody batting a eye at a 29yr old dating a 19yr old

No I’m a nikka that can get women my own age.

I don’t care what them hoes do, I’m talking about it from my position as a man not no sugar daddy. My people would definitely Bat a eyelid at a 29 year old man dating a 19 year old girl, probably means you are a lame who can’t get many women your own age group who are mature and expect more from your ass.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I don’t care what them hoes do, I’m talking about it from my position as a man not no sugar daddy. My people would definitely Bat a eyelid at a 29 year old man dating a 19 year old girl, probably means you are a lame who can’t get many women your own age group who are mature and expect more from your ass.
I think it's worth noting that their thought process is very much in the manosphere. Andrew Tate espouses similar views. At the root of it, I think it is because subconsciously they know they are inept at keeping a normal woman, and so they need to get one that is inexperienced and easy to control... one that can't see the false bravado as a mask for perpetual insecurity, or a girl that can't view the inability to empathize with the opposite sex as a sign of immaturity, etc.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps

You're letting women decide your dating options.

Some simp shyt

own up to it

In the social media, theres not alot of difference between a college chick 19, 20 and a 30 yr old except the older one has more bills you gotta pay. What mature topics the 30 year old talk to you about?