Keenan Thompson, 44, bounced back with a new PAWG. And she’s 19 years old.

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
You're letting women decide your dating options.

Some simp shyt

own up to it

In the social media, theres not alot of difference between a college chick 19, 20 and a 30 yr old except the older one has more bills you gotta pay. What mature topics the 30 year old talk to you about?
This one of em brothas dressing like Kellz in his 40’s posted up outside the high school just before dismissal

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
Ok playa. I look forward to the day your 19-year-old daughter comes back from college with a 44-year-old man.

Honestly if it's a good dude I wouldn't mind. As a father I would want to ensure that my daughter is being taken good care of. If she doesn't mind the age gap, I'm not going to make a fuss about it.

At least that's my current perspective as a brother with no daughters :lupe:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I’m under 30 myself lol, if this girl Kenan was dating was 27 I would have no problem, there’s a world of difference between a 19 year old who’s still a teen and a 27 year old though normally...
You’ll be 44 before you know it … when you get there keep in the ‘hot milfs’ and ‘granny’ sections

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Honestly if it's a good dude I wouldn't mind. As a father I would want to ensure that my daughter is being taken good care of. If she doesn't mind the age gap, I'm not going to make a fuss about it.

At least that's my current perspective as a brother with no daughters :lupe:

We’ll see how your perspective is when you do, it’s even just creepy thinking about it.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
You’ll be 44 before you know it … when you get there keep in the ‘hot milfs’ and ‘granny’ sections

Yh hopefully by then I’ll be happily married with my beautiful wife, I know a bunch of 40-44 year old women that still look good so that ain’t no problem to me.

Also like I said the difference in a teen and a woman that is 26-30 is huge normally I’ve already said if the girl he was dating was in that age range I wouldn’t mind so much, but you deflecting to absolve yourself of your pedo adjacent fantasies.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
It amazes me the lengths people will go to in order to justify something. Dude really compared jerking off from a video to dating a human being as though there's no difference whatsoever.
How is it different

Busting your seed to a 19 year old but not fukking one …. please enlighten me

And for the record I’m not supporting this because it looks like grooming …

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I never got the whole “well what do they even talk about? How can they relate to each other” arguments when it comes to relationships with significant age gaps.

Let’s keep it g real: most females today of any age have bird brains. :pachaha:I mean, go over to LSA for example. Them hoes for the most part are scorned, bitter angry at the world millenials (~26 year olds to ~40 year olds.) for anyone who’s never interacted with women with that mentality, lemme tell you, it’s not fun.

I guess it all depends on which brand of bird you want: young & dumb or old & bitter. :manny: