Keefe D Sends Puffy A Message: “I Saved Your Life After 2Pac Died, You Owe Me.”**UPDATE**Keefe D Arrested On Murder Charges

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Cops must just get bored or something...
"Alright, some dumb nikka told us he help kill a nikka years ago. We ain't got shyt else to do this month. Let's go arrest him now"
Like bruh
Police is still a nationwide brotherhood. LAPD let this man who supplied all of Compton with drugs, robbed numerous people, has probably killed multiple people, and is in concert with killing one of the most famous Americans of all time and all he had to do was be quiet and he couldn't. Most people didn't even know what a proffer agreement was until he got on Vladtv and now LAPD lookin kind of funny in the light. They probably threw a line out to LVPD to please get him off the streets since their hands are tied.

Like I've said and others have I doubt anything happens even if he does get indicted. But Keefe could have been sailing into the sunset and the world wouldn't even would have known who he was or what type of golden deal he had with the LAPD but he had to clout chase and make everyone look bad :francis:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Police is still a nationwide brotherhood. LAPD let this man who supplied all of Compton with drugs, robbed numerous people, has probably killed multiple people, and is in concert with killing one of the most famous Americans of all time and all he had to do was be quiet and he couldn't. Most people didn't even know what a proffer agreement was until he got on Vladtv and now LAPD lookin kind of funny in the light. They probably threw a line out to LVPD to please get him off the streets since their hands are tied.

Like I've said and others have I doubt anything happens even if he does get indicted. But Keefe could have been sailing into the sunset and the world wouldn't even would have known who he was or what type of golden deal he had with the LAPD but he had to clout chase and make everyone look bad :francis:
I fux with it....
Gotcha

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True true, forgot them incidents. Forgot about those two, but as a Pac stan that shyt was corny as fukk I will be 100

Well lemme just say he got into more shyt before DR then lol
I mean, he was outside of death row for much longer than the few months he was with deathrow so that's not saying much :ehh:

Prolific

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only way I see this working if Suge cuts a deal and agrees to testify against Keefe D. And the state would still have a long shot at a conviction.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Cops must just get bored or something...
"Alright, some dumb nikka told us he help kill a nikka years ago. We ain't got shyt else to do this month. Let's go arrest him now"
Like bruh

Murder has no statute of limitations.

Cops can work unsolved murders for decades.