Keefe D Sends Puffy A Message: “I Saved Your Life After 2Pac Died, You Owe Me.”**UPDATE**Keefe D Arrested On Murder Charges

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
You see it.. If all they wanted was Keefe well he had been admitted to it and you can’t buy one part of the story while dismissing the rest.. Kirk burrows also accused Puffy in 2000 of being behind the murder so Keefe D isn’t the only one.. even got Reggie Wright dropping hints bc he knows as well this ain’t just on Keefe who prob already got a deal and lastly.. just bc they didn’t receive the money for the hit doesn’t make it void.. it’s still a crime to solicit money for a murder. My prediction fall 23 Puffy is fukked.
I doubt Puff ever goes down for this but I agree with the rest. Keefe not going down either because they could been had him...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
@murksiderock @Krazy nikkas like y'all don't want Keefe d to be arrested. That's all there is to it. Y'all are weird as fukk.
Bruh I don't care about Keefe D getting arrested or his freedom 🤣 I don't care about this Pac shyt, I'm not even versed in all this shyt, o asked posters yo bring me up to speed earlier in the thread...

DarkandHellisHot

All Star
Daps
In case this ends in something, ready to see keefe d playing - black rob "muscle game" to the LAPD to confirm he is telling the truth about the 1 million offer from puffy. :takedat:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
His confession was recorded years ago but he couldnt be prosecuted for it because it was part of a proffer agreement

He has since went on to do several interviews and release books detailing his involvement, and this can all be used against him.

Lock him up

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Police is still a nationwide brotherhood. LAPD let this man who supplied all of Compton with drugs, robbed numerous people, has probably killed multiple people, and is in concert with killing one of the most famous Americans of all time and all he had to do was be quiet and he couldn't. Most people didn't even know what a proffer agreement was until he got on Vladtv and now LAPD lookin kind of funny in the light. They probably threw a line out to LVPD to please get him off the streets since their hands are tied.

Like I've said and others have I doubt anything happens even if he does get indicted. But Keefe could have been sailing into the sunset and the world wouldn't even would have known who he was or what type of golden deal he had with the LAPD but he had to clout chase and make everyone look bad :francis:
Breh imagine if Vlad straight up told Keefe D “you know your proffer agreement only applies to that interrogation, it doesn’t apply to this interview” :beli:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Murder charges are never coming. The case is not winnable and would be an embarrassment to the elected DA.

• Keefe D is the only person in the car left alive.
  • Puffy clearly knows more than he's letting on to...but he's obviously not going to talk.
  • Suge is literally the only person alive who saw the killer's faces. He's not going to say anything.
  • Von Zip who supposedly got the cash from puff is dead
  • The car is long gone, Las Vegas PD don't even think it was a white Cadillac (only Keefe probably knows what/where it is/was
  • That gun is probably in the Pacific floating off of the coast of Catalina somewhere
  • They probably have his lines tapped. The interview confessions would have been enough to obtain one. The raid was probably an attempt to get him talking about it to someone in a non interview setting over the phone. Where he's not expecting to be taped. Hoping he might reveal something about the car or gun. That's also why they took the bullets (other than to test it, to get him talking about the gun). But he's not that dumb.
So all you have are the confessions of a nikka who could say he was lying to rack up interview money to pay his health bills.

Did Keefe do it? Yes. But no DA in their right mind is going to go forward with this case. Unless they want to be unemployed.
Imagine finding it under those circumstances :banderas:

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
@murksiderock @Krazy nikkas like y'all don't want Keefe d to be arrested. That's all there is to it. Y'all are weird as fukk.
Don’t @ me p*ssy.

Said it before and I’ll say it again:
I don’t have a dog in this fight.

It makes no difference to my life whether he gets justice or not.

Of course for the family absolutely like his siblings and father!

But how does me saying it seems they’re clutching a straws, mean I’m against justice?

I just feel these updates are more harmful than productive, especially if it turns out the bullets are completely irrelevant to the case.

I feel they shouldn’t have announced that they’re planning to compare the bullets with the ones removed from Pac.

And just done it and then revealed their findings.