Keefe D Sends Puffy A Message: “I Saved Your Life After 2Pac Died, You Owe Me.”**UPDATE**Keefe D Arrested On Murder Charges

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
Cops must just get bored or something...

bored?:dahell: this nikka's literally running around speaking with Vlad...etc & bragging about a murder....that's not boredom my brother that's absolute stupidity on Keefe D's part.....thumb your nose at law enforcement for getting away with a homicide & be surprised when they're like "wait a minute" like Ray J

mag357

Superstar
Daps
bored?:dahell: this nikka's literally running around speaking with Vlad...etc & bragging about a murder....that's not boredom my brother that's absolute stupidity on Keefe D's part.....thumb your nose at law enforcement for getting away with a homicide & be surprised when they're like "wait a minute" like Ray J
Bro... My point.
If me and my homies killed you right now.
I tell the cops we did it. How we did it, when and where.

And they just let me live my life, hanging out, fukkin bytches and shyt.
But then they come and get me just because I was talking on vlad about it.
:stopitslime: these nikkaz is bored.

If they really gave a fukk about Tupac or ms. Afeni Shakur, They would have found away to charge this nikka with something along time ago

Last edited:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Murder charges are never coming. The case is not winnable and would be an embarrassment to the elected DA.

• Keefe D is the only person in the car left alive.
  • Puffy clearly knows more than he's letting on to...but he's obviously not going to talk.
  • Suge is literally the only person alive who saw the killer's faces. He's not going to say anything.
  • Von Zip who supposedly got the cash from puff is dead
  • The car is long gone, Las Vegas PD don't even think it was a white Cadillac (only Keefe probably knows what/where it is/was
  • That gun is probably in the Pacific floating off of the coast of Catalina somewhere
  • They probably have his lines tapped. The interview confessions would have been enough to obtain one. The raid was probably an attempt to get him talking about it to someone in a non interview setting over the phone. Where he's not expecting to be taped. Hoping he might reveal something about the car or gun. That's also why they took the bullets (other than to test it, to get him talking about the gun). But he's not that dumb.
So all you have are the confessions of a nikka who could say he was lying to rack up interview money to pay his health bills.

Did Keefe do it? Yes. But no DA in their right mind is going to go forward with this case. Unless they want to be unemployed.

Last edited:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Murder charges are never coming. The case is not winnable and would be an embarrassment to the elected DA.

• Keefe D is the only person in the car left alive.
  • Puffy clearly knows more than he's letting on to...but he's obviously not going to talk.
  • Suge is literally the only person alive who saw the killer's faces. He's not going to say anything.
  • Von Zip who supposedly got the cash from puff is dead
  • The car is long gone, Las Vegas PD don't even think it was a white Cadillac (only Keefe probably knows what/where it is/was
  • That gun is probably in the Pacific floating off of the coast of Catalina somewhere
  • They probably have his lines tapped. The interview confessions would have been enough to obtain one. The raid was probably an attempt to get him talking about it to someone in a non interview setting over the phone. Where he's not expecting to be taped. Hoping he might reveal something about the car or gun. That's also why they took the bullets (other than to test it, to get him talking about the gun). But he's not that dumb.
So all you have are the confessions of a nikka who could say he was lying to rack up interview money to pay his health bills.

Did Keefe do it? Yes. But no DA in their right mind is going to go forward with this case. Unless they want to be unemployed.
Why would it be embarrassing to put a guy complicit in the murder of one the most beloved music artists ever on trial after 27 years? Pretty sure people would appreciate trying to get justice rather than never making any official arrests.

In fact, 2pac is so beloved, they might get a conviction even on weak evidence since everyone believes he did it already because of the confession.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Cops must just get bored or something...
"Alright, some dumb nikka told us he help kill a nikka years ago. We ain't got shyt else to do this month. Let's go arrest him now"
Like bruh

Or this is one of the biggest unsolved cases in American history, and this would be a major victory and P.R. for our department :francis:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Why would it be embarrassing to put a guy complicit in the murder of one the most beloved music artists ever on trial after 27 years? Pretty sure people would appreciate trying to get justice rather than never making any official arrests.

In fact, 2pac is so beloved, they might get a conviction even on weak evidence since everyone believes he did it already because of the confession.

All that sounds good, but DAs are not in the business of taking weak ass cases