Keefe D Sends Puffy A Message: “I Saved Your Life After 2Pac Died, You Owe Me.”**UPDATE**Keefe D Arrested On Murder Charges

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I mean, I don’t think you could put anything past Puff in terms of having 2pac killed. I doubt he said kill him this day, but I’m pretty certain he wanted him gone and intimated as much to specific people. He’s on film lying about associations he had with crips in LA after Biggie was killed for a reason. Basically, dude was desperate and a desperate man is an extremely dangerous, and an often illogical man. Death Row was trying to find where his mom lived and all kinda shyt.

On a random, slightly silly, but comparable note: it’s like in the Dark Knight when the criminals turned to the Joker after Batman had been foiling their plans. In their desperation they turned to a dude they really didn’t “get.” Same shyt, in his desperation Puff turned to some people from a world he really didn’t understand and that set off a cataclysmic chain of events that somehow, he’s managed to walk away from unscathed.

Last edited:

DarkandHellisHot

All Star
Daps
Be funny zip told keefe puffy was gone pay em that number

N puffy aint said shyt

Zip got them nikkas to do that shyt lol

Keefe told on vlad that fbi confirmed the story about zip getting the 1million check from puffy. but its keefe, who knows. 😅

he even said that someone reached to him with paperworks about von zip been telling for like 30 yrs.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
:jbhmm:

giphy.gif

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
as a typical gangster Keefe accept NO responsibility for any of his actions lol

It was a mutually beneficial relationship, until it wasn't, but the trajectory of a young record exec and a notorious OG from South Side, have naturally divergent paths

by Keefe's own account, he had NO interest in going legit or asking for a job, or any of it.

he's an unrepentant gangster, who blames everyone but himself for his path.