Keefe D Sends Puffy A Message: “I Saved Your Life After 2Pac Died, You Owe Me.”**UPDATE**Keefe D Arrested On Murder Charges

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Keefe already told in his book. He even spoke to the Feds.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
This is loser sh*t.

Everybody wants a check. That's the problem. All these old broke dudes living in the past, still waiting on people to come save them with some money, damn near 30 years later. And this is why these YouTube channels are corny. AOD is no better than Vlad, taking advantage of these old dudes who need bread, to get them on there talking about 30 year old gossip shyt, and to fuel his obsession with Pac and Puff.

1/2 of the stories are bullsh*t and the other 1/2 is a bunch of sensationalized sh*t that these dudes heard from other unreliable sources over the years. Same tired stories, by a bunch of disgruntled old dudes who feel they should either be paid for something, or shown respect for ignorant sh*t they did in the damn 90's. It's wild goofy. And sad.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
and you know Puff probably stressed out every time this nikka's name comes like :mjcry: ..
still-talking.gif

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This is loser sh*t.

Everybody wants a check. That's the problem. All these old broke dudes living in the past, still waiting on people to come save them with some money, damn near 30 years later. And this is why these YouTube channels are corny. AOD is no better than Vlad, taking advantage of these old dudes who need bread, to get them on there talking about 30 year old gossip shyt, and to fuel his obsession with Pac and Puff.

1/2 of the stories are bullsh*t and the other 1/2 is a bunch of sensationalized sh*t that these dudes heard from other unreliable sources over the years. Same tired stories, by a bunch of disgruntled old dudes who feel they should either be paid for something, or shown respect for ignorant sh*t they did in the damn 90's. It's wild goofy. And sad.

why I never watch these videos, it makes me feel like listening to the homeless guy outside liquor stores. Has beens. Washed up bodies on the shore of the world.

Remember the theory that Orland Anderson being in the lobby was some sort of conspiracy in itself? So absurd to think about in 2023. Like he was planted in the lobby of the MGM, instead of the obvious answer that this was just two crews bumping heads in the most common place they could be outside their cities.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
why I never watch these videos, it makes me feel like listening to the homeless guy outside liquor stores. Has beens. Washed up bodies on the shore of the world.

Remember the theory that Orland Anderson being in the lobby was some sort of conspiracy in itself? So absurd to think about in 2023. Like he was planted in the lobby of the MGM, instead of the obvious answer that this was just two crews bumping heads in the most common place they could be outside their cities.

BECAUSE IT WASNT 2 CREWS...

IT WAS ONE nikka BY HIMSELF....

THE SAME nikka THAT
HAPPENED TO BE DOING THE CHAIN SNATCHING.

THAT nikka WAS ON LOOK OUT.
:devil:
:evil: