Keefe D Sends Puffy A Message: “I Saved Your Life After 2Pac Died, You Owe Me.”**UPDATE**Keefe D Arrested On Murder Charges

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Damn. Two great rappers dead over bullshyt. I'd trade Suge and bytch ass Diddy for 2PAC and Biggie to live again with the quickness.

Diddy is the biggest p*ssy in the industry. Crazy how nobody at least mop the floor with his punk ass. Oh shyt wait. He always runs behind his bodyguards like a fakkit. Shine got deported trying to save his bytch ass. smdh

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
if they can find solid proof of conversations/payments between Puff & Keefe D(or anybody for that matter) they could definitely get Puff on conspiracy to commit murder charges...they already have means/motive/a potential witness(keefe d )

and of course he'll give up Puff, that nikka's damn near 60, he's not trying to sit down for no homicide charge, especially at this stage in his life.
Well he has been free for almost 30 years so it’s whatever.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
evidence of wha...them nikkas didnt map out a plan

the evidence they had which was the gun... was destroyed and lvpd signed off on it

Na ..Kaeding cleared that up today on B1. Wasnt the gun.. They thought it would be but tests said it wasnt

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

russell-westbrook-pointing.gif

DarkandHellisHot

All Star
Daps
I always got a impression that this would reach the same ending if Pac didn't touch Orlando. But this is me judging based on Keefe confession when he told that Zip said to him ""this is your perfect opportunity" This was about the offer that Puffy did to Keefe. He don't tell exactly in words but i think its easy to see what he's talking about.

i think Keefe and his crew there that night wasn't just there for the tyson fight. I may be wrong tho

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I always got a impression that this would reach the same ending if Pac didn't touch Orlando. But this is me judging based on Keefe confession when he told that Zip said to him ""this is your perfect opportunity" This was about the offer that Puffy did to Keefe. He don't tell exactly in words but i think its easy to see what he's talking about.

i think Keefe and his crew there that night wasn't just there for the tyson fight. I may be wrong tho
You may be right, many people have pointed out since the 90s that it literally looks like Orlando is waiting for them.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I don’t think Puffy is or WAS dumb enough to directly communicate some shyt like “Kill Tupac” or anything of the sort with the likes of Keefe D. If Keefe D is a self incriminating chatty patty in 2023 them guess what? He was EXACTLY that type of person in 1996. Puffy may be a lot of things but dumb he isn’t.

Keefe just grasping at straws

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
At the time, and for years after, a large part driving various conspiracy theories, (though it's interesting there so many less on BIG, for whatever reason)

people (for the record far removed from the gang violence driving the murders) made so much of all the symbolism and death references, (7 Day THEORY) both rappers were using, rapping about, including as album titles, song concepts, album covers, videos, and some of that is just marketing rap as dangerous and provocative, BUT

it was also about the lives these guys were living. While they made charts, and embraced the love of white America and pop culture, and corporate America, UMG/Arista, they were, because of who and what they were, in the midst of death and violence, killings, jail sentences, courtrooms, gang feuds, drug traffickers and kingpins, straight killers in Versace suits, emptying clips at cars, executions, ambushes at A list parties

all that street shyt we hear about NOW, these guys were A list celebs, ordering murders, coming into after parties with 50 gang members, when you hear people say catch in traffic, that's exactly what happened to Pac and BIG.

Puff ran the longest and fastest, and he barely made it out.

and that's why the music sounded so urgent and desperate, haunted, and violent, because it was.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Puff didn’t have PAC’s outta control ass on his label though

Suge fed into and encouraged that energy. All of that violent, hyper gangsta, hyper disrespectful, aura was directly a result of Suge.

You can’t tell me Suge was out here forcing nikkas to drink piss and dangling grown ass men out of hotel balconies but he couldn’t have told his FLAGSHIP artist to calm the hell down a bit

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
"he act like we some shyt on the grass or something. like he don’t even know us no more, gat dayumm buddy” 🤣

I like how he says that everybody than recognizes him in every place starts screaming "KEEFEEEEEEE DDDDDD" :russ:
Dude is really a legend in his own mind. 5:29 below