Keefe D Sends Puffy A Message: “I Saved Your Life After 2Pac Died, You Owe Me.”**UPDATE**Keefe D Arrested On Murder Charges

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
Puff might have to pull a Russell simmions and leave the country

Or get them millions of thugs on his payroll to go see dude

Or go do it himself and make shyne take the charge
I hope so but I can't see it happening. Puffy has put out for a lot of old white dudes to get where he's at. I can't see them not protecting him

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
puffy had no reason to have Pac killed THAT night.

Orlando got stomped out and retaliated.

The latter statement has nothing to do with the former, there's never been any accusation that Puffy called them and said hey I want yall to take them out on a specific day. After Orlando got jumped, Von Zip reportedly said to Keefe D "this is the perfect opportunity". He also stated that Puffy later would call and ask "was that ya'll?" in reference to the shooting. I don't think there is any one living that would implicate him besides Keefe D, but those are the facts based on his own statements.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The latter statement has nothing to do with the former, there's never been any accusation that Puffy called them and said hey I want yall to take them out on a specific day. After Orlando got jumped, Von Zip reportedly said to Keefe D "this is the perfect opportunity". He also stated that Puffy later would call and ask "was that ya'll?" in reference to the shooting. I don't think there is any one living that would implicate him besides Keefe D, but those are the facts based on his own statements.

Well. Yeah. And?

I mean if yall really wanna go there this is basically Oswald (ties to KGB and CIA) and JFK :heh:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

HE DIDNT SAY "YALL"

HE ASKED "WAS THAT US?"
:devil:
:evil: