Keefe D Sends Puffy A Message: “I Saved Your Life After 2Pac Died, You Owe Me.”**UPDATE**Keefe D Arrested On Murder Charges

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

BECAUSE IT WASNT 2 CREWS...

IT WAS ONE nikka BY HIMSELF....

THE SAME nikka THAT
HAPPENED TO BE DOING THE CHAIN SNATCHING.

THAT nikka WAS ON LOOK OUT.
:devil:
:evil:

Would say that is a distinction without a difference

the crews were right around the corner, or in the same building, less than 100 yards away

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keefe D has to know that in 2023 if Puff is even documented giving that nikka a bus pass it'll be a wrap for him :francis:

they're looking for ANY & ALL connections between these 2 & this nikka expects him to drop him a million dollar bag:dead:
For all we know the feds could have found some evidence keefe d was involved and told him to say this to try catch out puff in exchange for a lighter sentence.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
:jbhmm:

the-simpsons-surveillance.gif

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Diddy better send Keefe D some bread or better yet, he better pay something to "happen"...

Keefe D might spill out some unreleased details about that night.

rick-james-laughing.gif

My brotha I hope you stay far away from a life of crime.

They can’t even establish he ever met this ngga let alone that he paid him for a hit. The link between them was Zip and Zip is dead (:patrice:)

Puff ain’t gotta do nothin and he damn sure shouldn’t ‘reach out’ now :heh::pachaha:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
There's no chance this leads to an indictment of any kind for Puff

it's not even a remote possibility. Bad press, sure.

RasNas

Pro
Daps
if they can find solid proof of conversations/payments between Puff & Keefe D(or anybody for that matter) they could definitely get Puff on conspiracy to commit murder charges...they already have means/motive/a potential witness(keefe d )

and of course he'll give up Puff, that nikka's damn near 60, he's not trying to sit down for no homicide charge, especially at this stage in his life.
Puffy is good. As far as I know there's no evidence or proof beyond Keefes statement. And since he never even paid Keefe or Orlando directly it'll be hard to proove. Especially now that Von Zip is dead.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
Puffy is good. As far as I know there's no evidence or proof beyond Keefes statement. And since he never even paid Keefe or Orlando directly it'll be hard to proove. Especially now that Von Zip is dead.

yeah but that's the thing though, we don't know what investigators have though, for all we know they could've had Puff on surveillance this entire time, cops don't just go around kicking in doors searching homes unless they think something will come from it....

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
rick-james-laughing.gif

My brotha I hope you stay far away from a life of crime.

They can’t even establish he ever met this ngga let alone that he paid him for a hit. The link between them was Zip and Zip is dead (:patrice:)

Puff ain’t gotta do nothin and he damn sure shouldn’t ‘reach out’ now :heh::pachaha:
Seriously. “Reaching out” would be the dumbest thing in the world. Keefe talks too damn much. Why would you establish a link between you two when he could easily use that against you :heh:

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Puff might have to pull a Russell simmions and leave the country

Or get them millions of thugs on his payroll to go see dude

Or go do it himself and make shyne take the charge
Relax lol

Puff will be absolutely fine :manny:

Even if home boy sat in the interview room and spent the whole time pointing his finger at Puff.

30 years on there’s gonna be nothing substantial that will support whatever claims he’s spewing.