• WWE

Votes: 25 49.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Does Okada have the it factor to get over with the WWE universe and become a top guy tho? I’m not questioning his wrestling ability but he’s gonna have to talk and do more promos than he did in NJPW.:jbhmm:
He can do just as well Naka has…..Take that however you want it.

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
It's kind of weird how AEW doesn't get heat for taking NJPW talent though when their supposed to be "partners".

Kinda reminds me of how WWE rewrites history when it came to them "signing" ECW talent but WCW "raiding" ECW talent.

WCW robbed ECW a lot worse than WWE :mjlol:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
You say this like Roman, Cody, Seth, and Punk don't exist at the top of the card. :picard:
When Roman loses the title he’s gonna be gone for a while, Seth might’ve blown out his knee, Punk is damn near 50 who knows how healthy he’ll be…Cody is the only one that will be consistent of those 4….

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Breh if that coin drop during the Royal Rumble Match especially for the #30 entrant I will look at the screen legit like
200w.gif

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
A nikka will be going crazy in the stands…I think there’s a 0.0% chance it happens though…
Even if Okada goes to AEW I hope he at least work out a deal with HHH for a one night deal for a Rumble or Mania moment THEN join up with his homies the Young Bucks to join The Elite stable
l6ora88k2on61.jpg
:wow:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
When Roman loses the title he’s gonna be gone for a while, Seth might’ve blown out his knee, Punk is damn near 50 who knows how healthy he’ll be…Cody is the only one that will be consistent of those 4….
Your reasoning for him avoiding AEW is that he wouldn't have an opportunity for the title until next year. There's no guarantee that Roman is losing the strap and even if he does, Cody's not dropping it anytime soon. Punk isn't just going to evaporate in a year and if you need a secondary tier for title threats you have Gunther, Orton, AJ, Jey, and possibly Lashley.