• WWE

Votes: 25 49.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Okada without that music doesn’t hit the same. That coin drop is iconic.
Everybody said the same about Nakamura. I still prefer the NJPW one but his WWE one is fire as well and a lot of people prefer it.

Kenny's AEW theme is and has been straight ASS since day one imo. Really wish he comes back and sticks to Devil's Sky.

If Okada goes to AEW though, It's no doubt he keeps his theme.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe Vs Okada should be on lock:ehh:
Joe and Okato reunite :wow:
rol4obeqk3351.jpg

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Rumors were Okada hired the same agent as the Young Bucks, Kenny Omega and Will Ospreay.

I don't see Okada upending his entire life in Japan and moving to Orlando full time. AEW wont force him to move.

PAC and Ospreay still live in the UK. Riho, Emi Sakurai, Yuka Sakazaki and Ibushi all still live in Japan.
Okada is too big for AEW :manny:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Beware of Okada. He has a lot of mileage on those tires. You could have said the same about AJ Styles but he is more of a freak athletically. I feel like when Okada goes down hill, it's gonna get bad quickly.

IMO WWE would be his best option as far as extending his career. Given what he's done in NJPW, he could sleep walk through WWE matches.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
IMO WWE would be his best option as far as extending his career. Given what he's done in NJPW, he could sleep walk through WWE matches.
Agreed on being the best for his career and health but him half assing it in the ring plus not having the benefit of closing shows and doing 30-40 minutes "epics" will sour on fans fast. Unless Okada shows a side of him he hasn't shown yet and proves to be a much more versatile wrestler, the backlash on him will be pretty big in the E'

@Silkk idea of puttinng him against Günther soundd like an ideal scenario for him. Kinda like Nakamura 's debut being against Sami.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Okada in the E just sounds interesting…him in the Dub means he’s just doing “dream matches” until TK figures out when to eventually get his turn at being champ which would at earliest be sometime next year since it looks like Swerve, Cole, and MJF probably hold it at different points this year…

Silkk

Daps
It's kind of weird how AEW doesn't get heat for taking NJPW talent though when their supposed to be "partners".

Kinda reminds me of how WWE rewrites history when it came to them "signing" ECW talent but WCW "raiding" ECW talent.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
It's kind of weird how AEW doesn't get heat for taking NJPW talent though when their supposed to be "partners".

Kinda reminds me of how WWE rewrites history when it came to them "signing" ECW talent but WCW "raiding" ECW talent.

WWE was writing checks to keep ECW going back in the day, the talent they took was merely the tax :sas1:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Does Okada have the it factor to get over with the WWE universe and become a top guy tho? I’m not questioning his wrestling ability but he’s gonna have to talk and do more promos than he did in NJPW.:jbhmm:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Okada in the E just sounds interesting…him in the Dub means he’s just doing “dream matches” until TK figures out when to eventually get his turn at being champ which would at earliest be sometime next year since it looks like Swerve, Cole, and MJF probably hold it at different points this year…
You say this like Roman, Cody, Seth, and Punk don't exist at the top of the card. :picard:

Silkk

Daps
WWE was writing checks to keep ECW going back in the day, the talent they took was merely the tax :sas1:
Heyman said WWF paying him had something to do with music rights. Can’t find the clip rn