• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Makes sense; what else is there for him to do in the promotion?
In the current state of things, not much.

But potentially, there's a whole "grumpy Okada" phase of his career to be had with him being the Jumbo/Tenryu/Nagata to the new generation of Umino/Tsuji/Narita/Uemura.

There were at least two years worth of feuds and angles to put the new generation over while at the same time transitioning from the "Ace" role he's had for more of a decade.

But when your own company is broke both financially and creatively, leaving and testing waters overseas is a no brainer. Besides, if it doesn't work, he can always come back and have the run Nakamura never wanted :pachaha:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Bucks left their segment last night saying they had some strings to pull. Nick looked at his phone then they left saying and they had a meeting to attend.

Bucks are friends with Okada.

Next day Okada turns in his notice to New Japan.

Did it go down during Dynamite last night?

:ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Beware of Okada. He has a lot of mileage on those tires. You could have said the same about AJ Styles but he is more of a freak athletically. I feel like when Okada goes down hill, it's gonna get bad quickly.

PremeGuru

All Star
Daps
Rumors were Okada hired the same agent as the Young Bucks, Kenny Omega and Will Ospreay.

I don't see Okada upending his entire life in Japan and moving to Orlando full time. AEW wont force him to move.

PAC and Ospreay still live in the UK. Riho, Emi Sakurai, Yuka Sakazaki and Ibushi all still live in Japan.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Probably why HHH been going so hard with this latest Naka push.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Okada is probably a better "fit" in AEW because he wouldn't have to move and he has a lot of familiar faces to work with.

But if he wants to have that one or two "spectacle" moments... nobody is going to give that to him like WWE and WrestleMania and/or SummerSlam.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If he does go to WWE, They got their work cut out for them when it comes to being able to make a theme as good or better.

They came close for Naka, So it's possible.