• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
it's not helping the company, he's chipping away at his star appeal. A live TV event with Bryan Danielson, Jon Moxley and Edge should not be doing less fans than WWE house shows in Las Cruces, NM or Montgomery, AL

What was the follow up on Griff Garrison or Lee Moriarty? They had a back and forth match and did nothing after. If he wants to "help the next generation" then he should take an L to one of these guys in his open challenges and work a full blown program with them.

He's paying Edge millions of dollars and it's not making a single dent on attendance or ratings

I get what y'all are saying but at the end of the day it's not EWR/TEW you gotta give these dudes something that they want to do and it's not like it doesn't fit into the context of the main story Christian said he had to work his way up from the bottom they found a creative way to do it while showcasing up and coming talent.

As for okada statement he is right they about to lose a lot of talent at once their young talent gonna have to be ready to run with the ball.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
it's not helping the company, he's chipping away at his star appeal. A live TV event with Bryan Danielson, Jon Moxley and Edge should not be doing less fans than WWE house shows in Las Cruces, NM or Montgomery, AL
How would people know they were getting to see those wrestlers? They were confirmed/booked three days before the show and there was no indication they were going to appear before that. With AEW you have no fukking clue what you are going to get until the last minute, and by that time there's no star in AEW's roster that can move tickets in 3 days (which is why what happened with Místico was so fukking impressive). You add to that the fact that they spent 18 months educating their fanbase that tickets are too fukking expensive and they become cheap or free at the last minute and you have a losing formula.

One thing WWE has going for them is that as a fan, you 100% know that unless there's an injury, you are going to see the same stars every show (TV, PLE or "live events") plus is has the whole "brand sells by itself" thing that AEW has never been able to establish either.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
How would people know they were getting to see those wrestlers? They were confirmed/booked three days before the show and there was no indication they were going to appear before that. With AEW you have no fukking clue what you are going to get until the last minute, and by that time there's no star in AEW's roster that can move tickets in 3 days (which is why what happened with Místico was so fukking impressive). You add to that the fact that they spent 18 months educating their fanbase that tickets are too fukking expensive and they become cheap or free at the last minute and you have a losing formula.

One thing WWE has going for them is that as a fan, you 100% know that unless there's an injury, you are going to see the same stars every show (TV, PLE or "live events") plus is has the whole "brand sells by itself" thing that AEW has never been able to establish either.
And WWE has their wrestlers post on social media weeks in advance which shows they are going to be appearing at.

So like if you’re a big Cody Rhodes fan and don’t want to buy a ticket to the Raw coming up in your hometown unless Cody is going to be appearing, you can just go look at his Twitter and see if he’s scheduled to be there or not.

In AEW? You’re guess is as good as mine if any specific wrestler is going to be on Dynamite/Rampage or Collision next week.

It’s something they can easily do if the they would just plan shows out ahead of time instead of doing it on a week to week basis. And theoretically it should be easier to do this now since we’re six weeks out from Revolution and the majority of the card is blatantly obvious now and there are more stories being told than there was for a good bit of last year.

Having a hard split roster would help some too. Like if you knew Danielson was only going to be on Collision you could feel a bit more comfortable buying a Collision ticket to see him. But that will only go so far when the rosters are so big and TK likes to spread the tv time out so much instead of focusing on a subset of the roster.

That’s one reason why I think TV taping ticket sales were seeing an uptick late last year. With the C2, you knew this group of six wrestlers was going to be on Dynamite every week for five weeks and this other group of six was going to be on Collision every week for five weeks.

But now we’re back to maybe knowing one or two matches if that a week in advance. If I’m someone that bases my ticket purchases on who is going to be appearing, I’m not buying a ticket until I know who is going to be there.

Last edited:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

I mean Edge had been doing the "open challenge" for the 2 weeks prior so it's reasonable to think he'd be on the card, Daniel Bryan has also been a Collision regular. I'll give you Mox though, I would never buy a Collision ticket thinking he's gonna be there (i'd never buy a Collision ticket period, but thats another story).

The fact there's no star on AEW's roster that can be added to a show and get a "Oh well now I gotta get me a ticket" reaction speaks to how they don't book anybody as a special attraction, everybody just joins the roster and hits the ground running. Edge was never that guy in WWE, so I'm not saying it needed to be him alone, but keeping at least 2 or 3 guys in your back pocket elevated above the rest of the roster that get saved for more sporadic appearances could accomplish that. Problem is guys like Bryan and Edge see AEW as a passion project and Tony Khan doesn't have the stones to say no.

I slightly disagree with your bolded statement because it's been established that AEW can sell PPVs on the brand name alone without needing wrestlers or a card announced. They've built up enough credit with their die-hard fanbase, the ones that will fly in from out of town for a PPV, that they can sell tickets reliably off brand reputation. TV tapings are the opposite though, the AEW brand name means nothing to the average Joe so only the diehards in town tend to buy tickets and thats how you get these 3000 out of 10K capacity shows on the regular.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
The hell going on with the walls of text
Butler-4-473x315.jpg

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
With the WWE's track record with non white stars im actually shocked yall think he would be a bigger star and etc on WWE unless they do an all japan type league. All of the Japanese starts are stuck going no where, and at least on TNA or AEW you would see someone like Toziwa in a dynamite or impact zone at least once a month.

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Nikka wrote an entire essay on nothing.
Mental illness :mjlol:

@Patrón Papi
all your post here have been about nuffin.

ol sneak cap scary nikka.

you could have at me goofie.

you know you posting on the internet is just like the whisper feature on gta online.
i can see nikkaz hating in text in the crowd and i know who said what tho.
that me responding to you.

plus,... me pointing it out.
will be the most important thing that ever happens to you on the internet and in your real sheltered huff ass life tho.
there you got attention from someone with a draw.
let's see you lose your self esteem and act like a goofie for the next forseeable future.
trying to get some get back after going through the table for clout.
now watch how mentally ill.
i make you publically act out.
after you and everyone reads this post tho.

nikkaz talking and got new names because they could not post on the internet right.
yet talking about mental this or that.

nikka shut cho goofie ass up.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I don’t even mind long posts sometimes.

It just be how them shyts structured :dead:

I get to like the 3rd or 4th sentence and then tap out :hubie:

nikka,..
y'all be talking.

yet nobody talks about nuffin y'all do.

y'all all cap.

man,...nikka.

you nikkaz been here twenty five years my nikka.

nobody cares about your post. so stop telling everybody about your lack of attention to you.
deflected onto critique of me.

you not changing nikkaz think i am doper than all of y'all.

all uv y'all.

yea. that is true.

face it.

you nikkaz are goofie with the bullshyt you nikkaz been type'n for a quarter of a century.
nikka i write better than all y'all.

again...

all uv y'all.

tha fukk.

if you wrote better in any capacity.

someone would know who you were publically and no one cares about y'all.
where you and all of you are jealous.

stop the critiques of my posts.
until somebody says you post good tho.

like stfu....nobody reads you nikkaz.

face it.

stop the cap.

art barr

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
With the WWE's track record with non white stars im actually shocked yall think he would be a bigger star and etc on WWE unless they do an all japan type league. All of the Japanese starts are stuck going no where, and at least on TNA or AEW you would see someone like Toziwa in a dynamite or impact zone at least once a month.

if HHH was in charge of WWE creative when they signed Nakamura, he would've been a world champ at some point. Not like face of the company status but he would've had a main event run. He's too broken down now to give top notch main events, plus as much as they gave him some aura back with the subtitled promo videos, it's pretty much too little too late to make him a major star with other guys higher on the totem pole.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
nikka,..
y'all be talking.

yet nobody talks about nuffin y'all do.

y'all all cap.

man,...nikka.

you nikkaz been here twenty five years my nikka.

nobody cares about your post. so stop telling everybody about your lack of attention to you.
deflected onto critique of me.

you not changing nikkaz think i am doper than all of y'all.

all uv y'all.

yea. that is true.

face it.

you nikkaz are goofie with the bullshyt you nikkaz been type'n for a quarter of a century.
nikka i write better than all y'all.

again...

all uv y'all.

tha fukk.

if you wrote better in any capacity.

someone would know who you were publically and no one cares about y'all.
where you and all of you are jealous.

stop the critiques of my posts.
until somebody says you post good tho.

like stfu....nobody reads you nikkaz.

face it.

stop the cap.

art barr
You not the only one with long posts in here breh…

Hit dog hollering