Kayla Nicole (Travis Kelce's Ex) clears up rumors of Kelce's stinginess, "Do I look like anybody that would split bills?”

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
how am i supposed to know who a random bird dated before kelce?
Because every straight man has seen this video or gifs of this video and knows Kelce didn’t date Teyana Taylor :russ:

And it actually makes Kayla Nichole look even crazier, cause she’s referencing an ex that was probably ten years ago at least.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Because every straight man has seen this video or gifs of this video and knows Kelce didn’t date Teyana Taylor :russ:

And it actually makes Kayla Nichole look even crazier, cause she’s referencing an ex that was probably ten years ago at least.

i aint seen that video but damn....teyana was so bad to me
nikkas really do get tired of every p*ssy

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pacific Ocean
Well she don’t have to worry about looking like the type who would split bills because she paying all her own bills..

Travis did the right thing moving on with Swifty… this broad is hurt because she wishes she was doing this

1-taylor-swift-travis-kelce-gettyimages-1968530700-66bbc35144c3f.jpg

6ba063e9a80d4c9d8b6a9448ff290b64Kelce_Swift_Sales_88395.jpg

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
This right here

This is true. Cats on Twitter be saying "how did he fumble that baddie :ooh: " when in reality, they ain't fumble anything. Some of these chicks are losers or have no personality but we never call women that

Yea I don’t get that. Wtf did he fumble? He fukked that p*ssy a whole bunch of times and had a good
time with her. His turn was simply up. Now it’s the next man’s turn. Some women are only good for a good time and that’s it. You move on the next.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

One of the greatest bodies I’ve ever seen :to: I’ll never forget that video

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This right here

This is true. Cats on Twitter be saying "how did he fumble that baddie :ooh: " when in reality, they ain't fumble anything. Some of these chicks are losers or have no personality but we never call women that

My question be have these nikkas actually dated women they were heavily attracted to? Not even saying they gotta be an IG model baddie, but they talk like they living vicariously through other nikkas. Haven’t spoken a word to this woman, probably never will, and probably won’t even be in her vicinity to know what she really about, but the mf who has and more, don’t look back and “he fumbled”. Women of all shapes, sizes, and beauty are still human, and more than capable of being lame af.