Kayla Nicole (Travis Kelce's Ex) clears up rumors of Kelce's stinginess, "Do I look like anybody that would split bills?”

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why Im saying nikkaz is triggered and mad.

What in that video made her look like a crazy bitter ex?
That's just y'all hoping she is bruh... seriously brother. Y'all got issues.

She was asked a question about her damn life.
Because when people see her that's the questions they want to know.
So one we established that she ain't just bringing the nikka up.

Then y'all move the goal post to "well she didn't have to answer the question".
:stopitslime:

Smh man seriously, all jokes aside. Y'all got to start hearing yourselves.
Now people can't talk about their own lives because u don't like it.
And the bytch ain't even say anything crazy
:snoop:
Everytime she's interviewed, what is she talking about? She knows the question about that relationship is coming & so do we because that's all she's known for. If they ask "what's next for you" she's gonna be stuck because she riding this dead wave.

Kim Kardashian went from being the other person in Ray J's sextape & the daughter of one of OJ's lawyers to a world renowned multi-billionaire entrepreneur. Rihanna went from Ponde Replay to a worldwide superstar/multi-billionaire entrepreneur. Hawk Tuah girl already running laps around her & she just came out this year. Meanwhile in the 4th quarter of 2024 this chick is going on a beginners podcast in an already oversaturated market remixing her one hit from 3 years ago & talking about the covid era topic of going 50/50 on bills.

Wake me up when her Ghetto Gaggers scene hit XNXX.
:russell:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Everytime she's interviewed, what is she talking about? She knows the question about that relationship is coming & so do we because that's all she's known for. If they ask "what's next for you" she's gonna be stuck because she riding this dead wave.

Kim Kardashian went from being the other person in Ray J's sextape & the daughter of one of OJ's lawyers to a world renowned multi-billionaire entrepreneur. Rihanna went from Ponde Replay to a worldwide superstar/multi-billionaire entrepreneur. Hawk Tuah girl already running laps around her & she just came out this year. Meanwhile in the 4th quarter of 2024 this chick is going on a beginners podcast in an already oversaturated market remixing her one hit from 3 years ago & talking about the covid era topic of going 50/50 on bills.

She makes a living from appearance fees talking about Travis and Iman 7-10 times a year

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\

Goodness :picard:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Of course we are as we see people dodge and refuse to answer questions they don't want to all the time :mjlol:

Just because you're asked something doesn't mean that you're obligated to answer

Shes not famous enough to do that:francis:

Plus I have no issue with her exploiting her relationship with this white man. She should consider writing a tell all book.

The bigger issue here is Angel asking questions like this as a athlete,talking about "whats tea?":francis:.

I mean her brand is fine and doesnt need my help. But I hope she doesnt plan to make it a habit of having the exes of her male peers on her show to "spill tea". Doesnt seem like something a serious athlete would do,or want done to them by a fellow athlete.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
What a pathetic response and commentary, this woman appears to be arrogant, entitled and out right shameless. Travis has stopped talking about her and is now involved with the biggest female musician on the planet earth who is also a billionaire and she is still talking about this trivial nonsense trying to prop up her ego, she is a red warning sign to any sane man

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Shes not famous enough to do that:francis:

Plus I have no issue with her exploiting her relationship with this white man. She should consider writing a tell all book.

The bigger issue here is Angel asking questions like this as a athlete,talking about "whats tea?":francis:.

I mean her brand is fine and doesnt need my help. But I hope she doesnt plan to make it a habit of having the exes of her male peers on her show to "spill tea". Doesnt seem like something a serious athlete would do,or want done to them by a fellow athlete.

Angel is a social media star that plays basketball in her spare time. She makes WAY more money off court than on court.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Angel is a social media star that plays basketball in her spare time. She makes WAY more money off court than on court.

Oh okay,i thought she wanted to be the next Aja. But I guess shes on that Ryan Garcia type of time:unimpressed:

I wont say that officially since shes never stated that. We will see what her play says next season.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

:mjlol:x100

Added to my ignore list.