Kayla Nicole (Travis Kelce's Ex) clears up rumors of Kelce's stinginess, "Do I look like anybody that would split bills?”

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
She's little more than a professional date at this point. I peeped her IG, she doing prop bet promos lmao. It's not looking good for her fellas.
:dead:

Having nearly a million followers on IG ensures you can live comfortably off promotions and product ads but without a baller she's not going to get where she wants, status or luxury wise. The vacations look different when you're paying for them, not someone else.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
If whatever platform she's on and they don't ask about dude, then she wouldn't be there. That's her claim to fame. It also falls into the realm of the "Taylor Swift stimulus" and content creators know this. They don't care if it's positive or negative reactions, its all engagement for them. Plus she can milk running to the "sisters" for that echo chamber love. She needs them to break up soon too, so she can pop back out and give up any dirt him. If they get married and live happily ever after, it would be the worst thing for her career as the "jilted ex-girlfriend".

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Kelce won. This hoe mad bitter and will never sustain keeping a good man by her 60's.

Back in my days, I've smashed plenty of reformed sugar mommas in their 50's/early 60's (met at bars) who reversed and regretted life decisions looking for their next meal ticket instead of a handsome guy with character.

She's gonna be Keisha Cole/Vivica Fox status in 10, 15 years.
How old were you when you did this, breh? I tried to hit a 50+ year old woman with a incredible body. But them old lady hands, I just couldn't.