Kayla Nicole (Travis Kelce's Ex) clears up rumors of Kelce's stinginess, "Do I look like anybody that would split bills?”

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This right here

This is true. Cats on Twitter be saying "how did he fumble that baddie :ooh: " when in reality, they ain't fumble anything. Some of these chicks are losers or have no personality but we never call women that

Yup if anything she fumbled. 5 of her prime years, no ring, no marriage, no kids and now in her mid thirties.

Went from living the high life dating a NFL superstar all that money, all that fancy dinners etc.

to now being on an angel reese podcast and enemy number 1 for a bunch of taylor swift fans :mjlol:

degu9089

All Star
Daps
Yup if anything she fumbled. 5 of her prime years, no ring, no marriage, no kids and now in her mid thirties.

Went from living the high life dating a NFL superstar all that money, all that fancy dinners etc.

to now being on an angel reese podcast and enemy number 1 for a bunch of taylor swift fans :mjlol:
Making rent by agitating a bunch of 13 year old girl MAGAs to drive up your engagement :mjlol:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

giphy.gif

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
The amount of podcasts out there are insane now

It's no different from TV shows. You really have to pick and choose which ones to watch.

I listen to Pod Meets World every Thursday and that's it. Maybe I'll check out the occasional interview when they have them on Monday, but I don't have room for anything else.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's no different from TV shows. You really have to pick and choose which ones to watch.

I listen to Pod Meets World every Thursday and that's it. Maybe I'll check out the occasional interview when they have them on Monday, but I don't have room for anything else.
pod mets world...what the hell they tlaking about lol

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
My question be have these nikkas actually dated women they were heavily attracted to? Not even saying they gotta be an IG model baddie, but they talk like they living vicariously through other nikkas. Haven’t spoken a word to this woman, probably never will, and probably won’t even be in her vicinity to know what she really about, but the mf who has and more, don’t look back and “he fumbled”. Women of all shapes, sizes, and beauty are still human, and more than capable of being lame af.
only men who have truly dated attractive women know what time it is. I'll go so far as to say that every man should experience dating and breaking up with a dime at least once in his lifetime - it really puts things into perspective and zeroes your mind in on whats really important when choosing a partner.

a lot of the biggest players end up settling down with simply decent looking women because they been there, done that with the dimes and know that they're usually idiots or headaches. that crazy/hot matrix shyt is real