Kawhi Leonard Drives a 97 Tahoe, uses Wingstop coupons, Squats 400lbs and studies Kobe's game

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
let me say this... i probably shouldnt. but i like KL a lot. and he's a coaches dream. especially a white coach in a city in Texas.

meaning what? meaning there's a reason all 3 gino, tp, and timmy took a pay cut. sure 2 out of the 3 are black but tp is french. there's a difference between tp black and nucca from chicago black. there's a difference between timmy d islands laid back "well we never really had to deal with racism like yall in the states" types. and tehn gino is a foreigner. It's similar to why american blacks aint in baseball as much. sure its other factors but the white man loves to work with foreigners who dont quite know the system, or head down blacks. KL is a head down brotha from the states. how on earth did Coach Pop find yet another head down dude is amazing. he knows how to pick em. you will never catch pop with a kobe(even though he's part italian in my eyes, but kobe has a bit too much nucca attitude to him), you will never catch pop drafting anyone with westbrook attitude either. Kevin durant. perfect for coach pop. KL perfect for coach pop. Butler...might be a good coach pop type of guy. head down type of dude(it seems atleast).

dwade aint a loud mouth but he is still a nucca from the chi that will pop off if need be. coach pop would never draft a guy like dwade. or a big mouth talker from the land like bron. nope. pop knows the exact head down guy he needs that wont mind racist Texas and boring a... San Antonio as well as when its time to break bread wont ask for too much if they need the cash to sign some help.
WGnALe2.png

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
To each their own but if you work your ass off and make millions why drive around in a POS vehicle, makes no sense.
Its not gis only car
Plus its the same reason why ludacris still has his first car like some shytty toyota right next to the rest of his amazing cars. You own jt and it reminds u where u started
Yall nikkas forget the power of sentimental value

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
This nikka might end up being crazy. Quiet nikka that low key financing drug rings and what not. For real though he may be off. Dude is obsessive about basketball but there's nothing to indicate he even enjoys it that much. Shows absolutely no emotion. He may be a sociopath. nikka might be Dexter but instead of working for the police he realized he could hide out as an NBA player and make bank. Must freak cats out to just have this nikka guarding them looking like a replicant the whole time like Decker.

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its not gis only car
Plus its the same reason why ludacris still has his first car like some shytty toyota right next to the rest of his amazing cars. You own jt and it reminds u where u started
Yall nikkas forget the power of sentimental value

Well that I understand. Cause who wouldn't want your very own car collection with that kind of money? I'd still keep around my OG whip though