Kawhi is not a system player - Durant

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Bruh.....you asked for it......

Kawhi Leonard wreaking havoc on LeBron

Bron was clamped by Leonard. It happens bruh....accept it
Kiwi and Iggy are by far the best lebron defenders in the league..add Butler to that list. But youre a dumbass if you think any of them the cats can "clamp" Lebron.

Only times I remember where bron was really shut down was his first finals and the celtics series in 08 (cept for game 7).
dallas he turned hoe, i dont see that as shutting him down

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
But wait.....there's more @BoliviaBreh

MVP Leonard does it all
Game 5 was another reminder of Leonard’s defensive impact on James.

LeBron James by Defender
Game 5

James attempted only one shot against Leonard in the first quarter Sunday, which in part led to him shooting 5-of-7 (71 percent) in the quarter. James was unable to get away from Leonard consistently afterward, however, shooting 6-of-14 (43 percent) the rest of the game.

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
kevin Durant lacks lebrons basketball iq. He shoots when he isnt suppose to. Passes at the wrong time, late on the switch alot. He is who he is at this point. Small market is the only reason the media doesnt fry him like they do melo and chris paul.
I thought Kevin Durant did his thing.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Kiwi and Iggy are by far the best lebron defenders in the league..add Butler to that list. But youre a dumbass if you think any of them the cats can "clamp" Lebron.

Only times I remember where bron was really shut down was his first finals and the celtics series in 08 (cept for game 7).
dallas he turned hoe, i dont see that as shutting him down

It wasn't just Game 7....he was basically shut down shooting-wise in Games 1-4 (averaged 16-6-9 on 20-68 shooting), but he figured them out after that.

Game 5: 35-3-5 on 12/25 shooting
Game 6: 32-12-6 on 9/23 shooting
Game 7: 45-5-6 on 14/29 shooting

When you remember that that team was starting Lebron, a broken-down Iglauskus, broken-down Ben Wallace, Delonte, and Wally, and the first guy off the bench was Sasha Pavlovic....you realize those shooting numbers were pretty good for the Celtics having Pierce/Allen/Rondo/Garnett/Perkins knowing that Lebron was literally the ONLY guy they had to defend. Okay, they had to keep a hand in Z and Wally's face, but that wasn't hard considering both of them moved around the court slower than Bill Russell does now.

Start a 33-year-old Ben Wallace at power forward brehs... :snoop: