Kawhi is not a system player - Durant

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
He may have started that way until he found his footing and exact role in the NBA but right now he's a star who would shine on any team. I don't know if he's the type to lead a franchise by himself but he can definitely be the 2nd best player for a contender year in and year out or at least 1b to someone else's 1a.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
richard jefferson was in the same system as kawhi and dude was a BUST. if the system is why kawhi is thriving then why didn't it work for richard jefferson?:sas2:

kawhi has made an impact the moment he stepped on the floor and calling him a system player at any point in his career is seriously disrespectful.

gay ass richard jefferson for 1 doesn't have the ceiling of leonard and #2 and more importantly he played for them when duncan manu and tony were still in their primes or very very good

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
Low-key Klay is a better allaround player than Steph...

11274146.jpg

Daps
putting him in the same tier has lebron, Durant, cp3 is bullshyt though. He is good but no hall of fame player. This guy cant carry a team. He doesnt automatically make you a contender

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
He may have started that way until he found his footing and exact role in the NBA but right now he's a star who would shine on any team. I don't know if he's the type to lead a franchise by himself but he can definitely be the 2nd best player for a contender year in and year out or at least 1b to someone else's 1a.

2nd best or 1B? Kawhi is in the upper half of any top ten list. He wouldn't play 2nd fiddle to anybody at this point.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
2nd best or 1B? Kawhi is in the upper half of any top ten list. He wouldn't play 2nd fiddle to anybody at this point.
If that's how you feel bruh I wont argue against you. But I don't feel that Kawhi is at that level where he can put a team on his back and take them to the playoffs as the lead dog. I may be wrong but that's how I feel.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
putting him in the same tier has lebron, Durant, cp3 is bullshyt though. He is good but no hall of fame player. This guy cant carry a team. He doesnt automatically make you a contender

Breh, Kawhi won both Finals MVP AND DPOY before he was named an All-Star. He won Finals MVP for locking down LeBron in that series.

This season, he's averaging 21pts/7rebs/3asts/2stls/1blk per game while shooting 51% from the floor and 46% from downtown. As the best player on the Spurs, he's led then to 2nd in the West and has the Spurs on pace to break records.

The fukk are you on saying he's not a top-tier player? :childplease: