Kawhi is not a system player - Durant

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
No fukking shyt. Only the coli would say he is just because he's got a great coach. Calling him a system player is the equivalent of calling Curry one because their system is so great. No one should hold coaching against great players. :martin:

DURANT CALLED HIM A SYSTEM PLAYER
AFTER HE WON FINALS MVP...
SAID IT WAS BLASPHEMOUS TO COMPARE KAWHI TO PAUL GEORGE.

IT WAS CLEARLY HATE CONSIDERING THE SPURS KNOCKED OKC OFF
ON THE WAY TO THE FINALS.
:devil:
:evil:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anybody saying Kawhi is a system player now doesn't watch basketball. I'm sure Pop would say himself that he's not
full

Archangel

Banned
Daps
The Lord hath shown great favor to brother Kawhi and hath blessed him exceedingly. Thou has seen more success than Kevin and therefore should be praised for his great accomplishments. Thou would be a great player averaging great numbers no matter the team.
The player makes the system, the system doesn't make the player. God bless these men.

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
The Lord hath shown great favor to brother Kawhi and hath blessed him exceedingly. Thou has seen more success than Kevin and therefore should be praised for his great accomplishments. Thou would be a great player averaging great numbers no matter the team.
The player makes the system, the system doesn't make the player. God bless these men.
:dahell:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I don't see him as a system player.

Klay Thompson, Yes. Kawhi, No.

I think Kawhi'd be good on any roster at this point. The Spurs system helped him develop into what he is now. But you put him on any team right NOW I think he'd be just as good if not better.