Kavanaugh's assistant accused of flashing White Power symbol during confirmation hearing

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
:dahell:
So she is either his assistant or former assistant, in any case she is working on the immigration policy with Stephen Miller in the White House. Based on that, I would say it's likely she's flashing the symbol.

Last edited:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
It looks like she got her arm folded, tbh.

Plus, yall gotta realize the majority of people outside of the internet don't know wtf that sign is. I only learned it after posting here myself.
She has her thumb touching her index finger. That's not a natural position. Come on, you reaching and doing damage control.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm not seeing it. And I'm the one who put like 80% of this forum up on what white supremacists are doing.

Seems like an awkward folding of the arms.

Save your rhetorical ammo for flagrant violantions

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
sam22.png

:troll:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Its not a WP sign.

They adopted it but how official is it? It's origins begin in trolling. How many folks throwing it up are true Alt Righters? I don't believe everyone using it is on a white power trip.
This administration really exposing the 'black men' who support Trump, Fox News and White Power. You been on here since 2012 and you actually type this...? Making excuses for a potential racist?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
She has her thumb touching her index finger. That's not a natural position. Come on, you reaching and doing damage control.
Son. If you're sitting in a long-ass hearing just biding time and crossing your arms, you start fidgeting.

At least let her do something more blatant:

4da.jpg

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They adopted it but how official is it? It's origins begin in trolling. How many folks throwing it up are true Alt Righters? I don't believe everyone using it is on a white power trip.
I doubt that all caucasians who throw it up are true alt righters but things like these I'd like to think aren't coincidences