Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I can't wait for Republicans to be like, we think Brett has learned his lesson, what happened was a long time ago and long in the past, Brett hasn't raped anyone in nearly 72 hours, let's vote him in

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whoever owns Kavanaugh is definitely making sure he is getting his moneys worth. You know Kavanaugh probably never wanted the seat because it would come with extreme scrutiny that would shed light on his sexual criminal past. Someone paid all his debts and doesn’t give a fukk about who he did what with. They want wait they paid for. That’s why GOP is trying to confirm him win the least amount of blowback.

This is utterly embarrassing. He is your typical rich white frat guy And just had obscene amount of clout from his parents. The stories are going to keep pouring out. These are not isolated issues. This is a patterned behavior. :hhh:

Daps
Reppin
NYC

Can’t wait for the scene when the teary-eyed wife laments “I just don’t understand how any could believe my Brett is capable of such a thing. I’ve been married to this man for 14 years...there’s no way the man I love could possibly do such a heinous thing :mjcry:. Why do they want to destroy such a good Christian man?:sadbron:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Can’t wait for the scene when the teary-eyed wife laments “I just don’t understand how any could believe my Brett is capable of such a thing. I’ve been married to this man for 14 years...there’s no way the man I love could possibly do such a heinous thing :mjcry:. Why do they want to destroy such a good Christian man?:sadbron:
meanwhile bretts thinking about those trains :francis: