Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
So the other day, I driving to work, and it dawns on me. Africa is about to produce a shyt of millionaires and billionaires within the next 30 years, as several countries transform from developing to advances democracies. You can literally turn any trade into a high scale business, as the money comes in.

Africa is a continent filled wit resources too....

Really thinking about making that move to Nigeria or SA.
Me too breh. The peace accord in the horn of africa has opened many business opportunities there. i'm trying to make that move and leave this country behind. the people in that video will still be there after trump is in jail. he was always the symptom not the cause.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:dead: Go look at the breh Jor-L's timeline. He'd be labeled a TLR militant if he posted on The Coli.

It's a 3 day old account with 1889 tweets. Almost all are retweets.

You know how this bot shyt works don't you? :usure:

Nah, Jor-L has been on Twitter for years & has had thousands of follwers in the past. He has a new account because his accounts he's been suspended from Twitter sereral times in the last year or so.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Scrolled down his Twitter page and saw. This retweet.

@satam55 you follow alt right accounts? :patrice:

I told him about this before. He follows alt right accounts and posts articles from very conservative to alt right websites. He is either and interloper or a very confused and stupid person.