Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
So the other day, I driving to work, and it dawns on me. Africa is about to produce a shyt of millionaires and billionaires within the next 30 years, as several countries transform from developing to advances democracies. You can literally turn any trade into a high scale business, as the money comes in.

Africa is a continent filled wit resources too....

Really thinking about making that move to Nigeria or SA.
Perks of dual citizenship gang :wow:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
All seriousness, Kavenaugh sounds like an all around scum bag. I'm not talking like your typical Republican or someone you disagree with politically. He gives off a shiesty used car dealer vibe, I dunno. From the attempted rape and how he is handling it, the rumor her likes his female interns to dress look and dress a certain way, the rumors he's a drunk, the mystery surrounding the baseball tickets. He seems more like the type of guy to loan you money 3 points above the vig or the unemployed friend you let crash on your couch who turns out is stealing from you and he also tried to bang your wife, not the guy that's a Senate vote away from sitting on the highest court in the land.

Gains

Superstar
Daps

tumblr_mdat1r3cfx1qa09fco2_500.gif