Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Washington post story might just dead his confirmation. She passed a lie detector test, told her therapist in 2012. And she is a successful professor not looking for money or 30 seconds of fame. Dems need to go in full attack mode definitely a opprutinity to hit him with that TKO

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get Kavanaugh the fukk outta here

Who the fukk casually has 65 women on standby to attest to his character?

If another woman comes forward :ohlawd:
Ball game :mjgrin:

And it wouldn’t be far fetched. shyt like this are not isolated incidents. And the more someone gets away with that they feel more invincible.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I won’t hold my breath

They have nothing to lose and they know there’s a possibility they might receive some damage in the mid terms
They know they’re screwed after the midterms. Which is why they hated the idea of this guy to begin with. But the president signed their tax cuts, its the least they can do for him.

Once again the evangelical base may be let down.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I seen some of you brehs in here saying the Dems are getting desperate:martin: but if this shyt is legit it’s gonna do some damage. Anyway they can delay the vote or stop it all together is good for me.
don't matter.

if its before the midterm, they'll just push through another judge.

Even still, the Dems would have to win the Senate.

Roe v Wade is DEAD. :mjcry: