Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Just gonna repost this; the amount of Bernie voter defections falls in line with typical Primary voter shifts. Comey's Letter, Russian Propaganda, Gerrymandering, Poor campaign decisions by the Clinton team all played roles in this and three of those are outliers compared to the typical election...I was a "vote your conscience if you're in a clear blue state only" guy; but focusing on fighting and alienating potential allies while the Republicans stack the odds even more in their favor is ass backwards.

https://www.npr.org/2017/08/24/5458...voters-ended-up-supporting-trump-survey-finds

A more important caveat, perhaps, is that other statistics suggest that this level of "defection" isn't all that out of the ordinary. Believing that all those Sanders voters somehow should have been expected to not vote for Trump may be to misunderstand how primary voters behave.

For example, Schaffner tells NPR that around 12 percent of Republican primary voters (including 34 percent of Ohio Gov. John Kasich voters and 11 percent of Florida Sen. Marco Rubio voters) ended up voting for Clinton. And according to one 2008 study, around 25 percent of Clinton primary voters in that election ended up voting for Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., in the general. (In addition, the data showed 13 percent of McCain primary voters ended up voting for Obama, and 9 percent of Obama voters ended up voting for McCain — perhaps signaling something that swayed voters between primaries and the general election, or some amount of error in the data, or both.)

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The years to come have to be under the direction of those ready for mass civic action on a level never seen in America.

The civility police gotta go. Like Benjamin Dixon said (roughly), never allow them to equate your anger with their hatred. They know anger is good motivation.

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Ghatdam the Republicans finessed the fukk out of the Dems on this one. Blocked Obama from seating a Judge.. then played the long con game and somehow Trump squeaked thru a win and he gets to appoint two conservative judges :wow:

i can't imagine a worse way that this could have played out.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Celebrate potential irreparable damage to our country like a covert alt-right agent brehs.
I’m done trying to be reasonable. For the last 1.5 years people refused to apologize for not voting responsibly. I’m a black male. I knew what time it was.