Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dems let this guy on the supreme court :mjlol:

Weak ass cowards :russ:

They should have organized riots in the streets like the French do when the gas prices go up two pennies :pachaha:
What are you talking about they were lucky to even get the one accuser a hearing . The republicans run the senate

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
So this proves he was lying under oath, doesn’t it?
It doesn't matter :manny: Session lied under oath and nobody ever brings that shyt up, Don Jr lied under oath, it's harder to name someone that didn't lie under the oath.

Only Roger Clemens caught heat for lying under the oath.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It doesn't matter :manny: Session lied under oath and nobody ever brings that shyt up, Don Jr lied under oath, it's harder to name someone that didn't lie under the oath.

Only Roger Clemens caught heat for lying under the oath.
Even Palmeiro avoided charges.:pachaha:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Strongly disagree with this.

You have to ask the question and then pivot to talk about what the GOP have done to the courts. This is how you get the Senate back.

I firmly think that if this was the case Kavanaugh wouldn't have become a supreme court justice. The Dems had credible instances of sexual harassment and it didn't move the needle publicly. I think the media will take the answers and spin up a cycle of Dem retribution on a supreme court battle they lost and that will not play well in the public eye.

Also why would you telegraph that you are coming for a supreme court justice when you get into power? It will just make him even more biased than he already is.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I firmly think that if this was the case Kavanaugh wouldn't have become a supreme court justice. The Dems had credible instances of sexual harassment and it didn't move the needle publicly. I think the media will take the answers and spin up a cycle of Dem retribution on a supreme court battle they lost and that will not play well in the public eye.

Also why would you telegraph that you are coming for a supreme court justice when you get into power? It will just make him even more biased than he already is.
It did move a needle publicly.
Brett Kavanaugh poll: Majority of Americans disapprove of new justice

Kavanaugh was the least popular Supreme
Court nominee since Robert Bork, who had to withdraw his nomination.

The Dems didn’t have a majority in the Senate. The GOP were clearly pushing Kavanaugh through regardless. And why not telegraph it? The GOP have telegraphed their moves since forever. shyt, McConnell stole a Supreme Court nomination by telegraphing his motives.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It did move a needle publicly.
Brett Kavanaugh poll: Majority of Americans disapprove of new justice

Kavanaugh was the least popular Supreme
Court nominee since Robert Bork, who had to withdraw his nomination.

The Dems didn’t have a majority in the Senate. The GOP were clearly pushing Kavanaugh through regardless. And why not telegraph it? The GOP have telegraphed their moves since forever. shyt, McConnell stole a Supreme Court nomination by telegraphing his motives.
McConnell had a majority to work with I think.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I doubt he'll face impeachment but let me tell you guys something....we are in times that are unprecedented. It's become so norm to many that they don't even think about it but it's true. I firmly believe anything can happen at any time.

Fact is his ass shouldn't have even been put up there with all that happening BUT republicans knew they'd be in a pinch without him. Politically it would have done them no favors. It's smart politically for them to run behind judge seats.

It's ultimately a numbers game. The candidate need not be perfect. I wish more Democrats understood this.