Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I'm planning to read the book that comes out this week. This will be one of the defining moments of a generation, and I witnessed it live, so odd to be in a airport terminal in Guadalajara, with the televisions all blaring the testimony of Kavavaugh and Dr Ford.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Kavanaugh should start suing people. It’s obvious this is being politicized but there are enough brainwashed people with double digit IQs to parrot whatever the news cycle of their favorite bias has to say

Yeah he should sonhe can get exposed in discovery :mjlol:

Stop posting moron

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Bro, the left is fukking nuts. They love to waste their time on shyt that won’t happen.

They forget Senator Danforth of Missouri, one of Clarence Thomas' main sponsors during confirmation, APOLOGIZED to Anita Hill for disparaging her character during the confirmation hearings. This was a basic admission she was telling the truth. Thomas didn't go anywhere and neither will Kavanaugh. Why the NYT and other liberals are picking this hill to die on is beyond me.