Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Packing the Supreme Court to at least 11 is the bare minimum for my support in the upcoming primary. I’d rather the Dems do it than wait for republicans to do it.
I supported this argument until like a month ago.

this is the same stupidity that got us the downside of removing the 60 vote standard

Marcus is 100% right here. We're going to need to stop pretending norms dont matter. We just have to be better than them.

They will use this shyt against us. They always do.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
DC statehood should be a non-starter. I believe in what DC represents symbolically and everyone on the left should as well, not just because of demographics. Its supposed to be neutral ground. Let it remain that way. Its a unique thing that most countries would KILL to have.

PR statehood, absolutely.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
If you’re a black republican or conservative you have no self respect or dignity. :hhh:
What black conservatives that live in Africa don't have no self respect or dignity? Black conservatives that want to put black people first have no self respect or dignity? :jbhmm::mjlol:

Some of y'all really have been brainwashed to the point where you can't be saved. :scust: The other day we had a white female liberal say women are the nword of the world and only apologising to black women only after. If that didn't show you their true colors, then it's over for you.

Watch the video below:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
DC statehood should be a non-starter. I believe in what DC represents symbolically and everyone on the left should as well, not just because of demographics. Its supposed to be neutral ground. Let it remain that way. Its a unique thing that most countries would KILL to have.

PR statehood, absolutely.
thats fukking stupid considering dc gets to vote in the presidential election. it isnt neutral ground then. and the fact that dc doesnt get reps or senators benefits the country in no way.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Do you feel Demacrats when they get into office will help African Americans?
Yes. Because they will reverse the Jeff Sessions pro police anti black criminal justice policy and switch it back to a modified version of the Obama/Holder/Lynch criminal justice reform which proportionally benefited black people.