Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Trump jr shyt on Manchin immediately after he supported Kavanaugh. Manchin didn’t gain one republican vote yesterday. Dems gonna keep reaching across that isle though. Pretending reasonable republicans exist. Clinton legacy.
Breh every Dem doesn't think like California Dems. Hes in West Virginia Breh. He cant vote no. Just like the Senator from Alaska vouldcou vote no so she had to pull some shady shyt

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Breh every Dem doesn't think like California Dems. Hes in West Virginia Breh. He cant vote no. Just like the Senator from Alaska vouldcou vote no so she had to pull some shady shyt

Trump is continuing to campaign against him. Joe wasn’t even smart enough to reach out to the White House and make a deal? That sounds stupid to me. I’d rather lose on my feet than the way he’s going to lose now.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Joe Manchin is in fukking West Virginia, where Trump won by over FORTY points. He needs to kiss Trump ass just to have that seat. I don't know why people think he can be like Bernie Sanders

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah Breh for like the last 40 years. Where you been?

Why didn’t China interfere for Hillary when Trump said exactly what he’d do on the campaign trail? The Dems were in line to take the Senate in ‘16 as well.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Trump is continuing to campaign against him. Joe wasn’t even smart enough to reach out to the White House and make a deal? That sounds stupid to me. I’d rather lose on my feet than the way he’s going to lose now.

Last poll I saw, he was ahead by over 10 points. He's pretty popular in WV

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Joe Manchin is in fukking West Virginia, where Trump won by over FORTY points. He needs to kiss Trump ass just to have that seat. I don't know why people think he can be like Bernie Sanders
Bernie Sanders defeated MODERATE Hillary in the West Virginia primary. Manchin is just a spineless coward.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Why didn’t China interfere for Hillary when Trump said exactly what he’d do on the campaign trail? The Dems were in line to take the Senate in ‘16 as well.
How would anyone be able to answer a question like this?