Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
this is actually a good day for boys you're probably a cac and have never been falsely accused of anything. But this is a great day
I'm black breh but I can't even entertain you right now, not happy at all.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
this is actually a good day for boys you're probably a cac and have never been falsely accused of anything. But this is a great day

Black men don’t benefit from patriarchy. You missed the 10272618191728110 twitter feminist threads on here? Lol Clarence Thomas survived one black woman, but imagine if he was accused by numerous white women.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Black men don’t benefit from patriarchy. You missed the 10272618191728110 twitter feminist threads on here? Lol Clarence Thomas survived one black woman, but imagine if he was accused by numerous white women.
You would still side with the Dems I imagine.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Be a black man in America defending a Cac woman falsely accusing a man of rape brehs

Be an American and think China isn't involved in the mid terms even when left wing news publications like the LA Times says they are brehs.

Next you're going to tell me the FBI should be respected:mjlol:

What the fukk are you talking about? When the fukk did you see me defending anybody? You haven't your a hack.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
They brought an investigation forward so they could oppose for show? You dap fishing clowns. :russ:

Speaking generally,
Vote in November. Next time don't stay home. Don't vote 3rd party.

If you didn't vote Hillary you are getting what your ass wanted directly or indirectly. If you're upset and didn't vote Hillary kiss my ass.:mjlol:
Nah just my opinion from observation. They don't go hard enough.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

:ohhh:

Putin is trying to get Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court!

This shyt goes deep brehs

What is stopping the GOP from just withdrawing dude and putting up another conservative judge with a good background?

Gorsuch breezed through. I'm sure there's plenty others out there that fit the bill.

Trump needs to pull this guy. He can find somebody else. This is ridiculous. You can't tell me this guy didn't know any of these victims.

Again, fukk Sue Collins. She had absolutely nothing to gain from voting yes, so I'm guessing she's just dumb/deluded enough to believe Brett Kavanaugh is actually a good SC pick.

Kavanaugh is a Russian order. Nothing else. Collins husband works for the Russians.

You think she would have voted no on Kavanaugh?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
In the PRIMARY, where only Democrats vote

That's much different.
Naw, it showed a progressive could win there. Dude would have demolished Trump in WV in the general. Especially, once he exposed his 'flawed' economic plan. Joe Manchin is SPINELESS just like Joe Lieberman was. Two birds of a feather. He was even against UNIVERSAL healthcare.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Nah just my opinion from observation. They don't go hard enough.
Are you joking? This is as hard as you can go in politics. They legit tried to distroy this man. Every they tried to take away from him. His career, family, and legacy off a bytch he never met and a high school year book. What more do you want?

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Naw, it showed a progressive could win there. Dude would have demolished Trump in WV in the general. Especially, once he exposed his 'flawed' economic plan. Joe Manchin is SPINELESS just like Joe Lieberman was. Two birds of a feather. He was even against UNIVERSAL healthcare.

Bernie would have demolished Trump in the general in WV? :mjlol:

Donald Trump is literally a god like figure to white rednecks, that would never happen.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Bernie would have demolished Trump in the general in WV? :mjlol:

Donald Trump is literally a god like figure to white rednecks, that would never happen.
Like I said, those Rednecks hated Hillary and didn't want a post Obama, but change (granted Trump isn't change). However, two outsiders, Bernie the real outsider would have mopped the floor with Trump in the debates and WV. Even that Brian Pumper looking pastor said so in so many words.