Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They’re gonna try declaring mid term elections illegitimate and claim the Chinese screwed with them as an excuse to suspend elections. They have no intention of ever giving up power.

I don't like Trump or the GOP at all but let's not get crazy here.

That's not going to happen. However, of course, a lot of Trump supporters will try and spread conspiracies that the midterms are illegitimate (if Democrats do well).

I just seen a headline where Pence and Trump already saying the Chinese are fukking with the midterms

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Because if his opponent won the primary, that would be a guaranteed Republican victory in the general election

Trump jr shyt on Manchin immediately after he supported Kavanaugh. Manchin didn’t gain one republican vote yesterday. Dems gonna keep reaching across that isle though. Pretending reasonable republicans exist. Clinton legacy.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Aww man you a Trump supporter fukking ckown
Be a black man in America defending a Cac woman falsely accusing a man of rape brehs

Be an American and think China isn't involved in the mid terms even when left wing news publications like the LA Times says they are brehs.

Next you're going to tell me the FBI should be respected:mjlol:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
In backwards azz WV. It cam hurt him. He wasnt the deciding vote.

This.

Trump jr shyt on Manchin immediately after he supported Kavanaugh. Manchin didn’t gain one republican vote yesterday. Dems gonna keep reaching across that isle though. Pretending reasonable republicans exist. Clinton legacy.

The only reason Joe Manchin has his seat his because he's a centrist. Do you really think he can act like Kirsten Gillibrand in West Virginia?

I just hope that Joe Manchin moves to the left if he wins his race in November.