Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Republicans really are making a mistake
They going too hard

I blame Trump for gassing them up

They’re going to ignite the Democrats

And if they ever get back in power...

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
That judge isn’t a democrat. That was Orin hatch’s homeboy. And we all know the kinda guys he reps for.
OH I see. But it overall I don't think is democratic leadership for fighting hard enough for us. Republicans put it all on the line everyday like their life depends on it but I just don't see nearly the same drive on the other side. Ds need completely new leadership and I hope Avenatti is the guy.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

I find it to be funny that people point out that politicians have revolving logic that works backward from their desirable outcome to the justification for it like it's something new.

With politicians the reasoning behind the desired outcome is an afterthought.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I'm starting to think most democrats secretly love and support what the republicans are doing. Just opposing for show.
They brought an investigation forward so they could oppose for show? You dap fishing clowns. :russ:

Speaking generally,
Vote in November. Next time don't stay home. Don't vote 3rd party.

If you didn't vote Hillary you are getting what your ass wanted directly or indirectly. If you're upset and didn't vote Hillary kiss my ass.:mjlol:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
OH I see. But it overall I don't think is democratic leadership for fighting hard enough for us. Republicans put it all on the line everyday like their life depends on it but I just don't see nearly the same drive on the other side. Ds need completely new leadership and I hope Avenatti is the guy.
Republicans have the majority.

Lay out what you personally want them to do. Curse? Scream? You dudes better be voting!