Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nothing he said was wrong though...and I didn't vote for Hillary in the General, I wrote in Bernie. I live in NYC so it was an empty gesture but there were thousands like me in places all around the country where it mattered and it counted.

It's over dog. Beto is not winning in Texas and all other other toss up senate seats are not going to be won by Dems.

This has energized the right.

Nap was right...the problem with the left is that they refuse to stay on code or think long term. Only "now now now I want it now"

Ok...you got it now...hope you ready for this "revolution"

Ya'll better stick close to your families, hug your kids tight, because it's about to get ugly as fukk in this country

And remember: There's a recession coming
I warned people.

Just like I warned people about countless things on here.

Bernie Sanders is the biggest threat to the success of democrats.

I’m not an idiot and people seem to give more credence to the emotional than the rational.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On some real shyt, these super wealthy Democrat supporters and Super PACs should just pool their money and move 200K people to Wyoming, ND and SD to completely flip those states' Senate seats.

Or move all of the Black people in Memphis right across the Mississippi river into Arkansas. Arkansas would become a Blue state overnight. :skip:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Even tho Beto will lose to Cruz in November.

He is still the best hope for Democrats running for president in 2020.

If they roll out a ticket with Kamala Harris. :mjlol:
Beto running for President is an easy W for the GOP

Better run someone that those CACS in WI, MI, and PA fukk with or it's over

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Obama was effective because he was so green to the Senate that you could not label in any particular fashion and people could project things on to him. Ol boy from Texas is the closest thing that you have to that. And of course, the Democratic establishment would rather cut deals with Republicans than deal with the activist side of their party. They were all groomed under the 3rd Way. You're blamingly the base, but what exactly has the Democratic Party done at the local level to inspire loyalty?

Not much, but staying at home and letting the GOP control everything because you're not inspired is still extremely stupid.

So I think the Democratic base is still deserving of criticism for always looking for reasons to not vote.

That said, one of my biggest criticisms of the Democrats is that they're more worried about pleasing the Republican base than their own, so I completely agree on that.