Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I warned people.

Just like I warned people about countless things on here.

Bernie Sanders is the biggest threat to the success of democrats.

I’m not an idiot and people seem to give more credence to the emotional than the rational.
You were right breh

I don't agree with everything you say but you were right

It's over...the rebels lost

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
That's because the Dems do nothing to energize their base. Instead they rely on the Republicans to say or do something horrible enough to get them to the polls as opposition. This is not a winning strategy. The GOP used that "sheer white resentment," to rally and energize their base. They didn't allow that resentment to fester as they stayed home on election day.

If this blue wave doesn't work out we need to throw a lot of these Democrats in the trash.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Beto running for President is an easy W for the GOP

Better run someone that those CACS in WI, MI, and PA fukk with or it's over

Cacs gonna vote mostly Republican no matter who runs.

Worrying about these Trump voters is a waste of time. Only way the Dems win is if they get their base (minorities, young people, and educated people) to actually come out and vote in large numbers.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
You were right breh

I don't agree with everything you say but you were right

It's over...the rebels lost
bernie '16 supporters voted for hillary at a higher rate than hillary's '08 supporters voted for obama :camby:

bernie was and is a boon to the democratic party while hillary and pelosi are the cancer that's killed the dems and handed the repubs the whole government :camby:

get these white broads outta here, they're useless:camby:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Wins and losses. This shyt doesn't stop with us, or our generation, it goes on for decades and decades. Nothing's over and nothing is finished. This is another chapter. Decency and morality lost this time.

Which doesn't negate the entirely sickening spectacle of misogyny and Republican deplorability, that this confirmation was.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Cacs gonna vote mostly Republican no matter who runs.

Worrying about these Trump voters is a waste of time. Only way the Dems win is if they get their base (minorities, young people, and educated people) to actually come out and vote in large numbers.
And they won't

Because Dems need to be inspired or fall in love with their candidate

Rethuglicans just need ONE letter: "R"

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
On some real shyt, these super wealthy Democrat supporters and Super PACs should just pool their money and move 200K people to Wyoming, ND and SD to completely flip those states' Senate seats.
:russ: I've always thought this.
Some folks gotta take the L for the team and leave Cali or NY :wow: