Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
MSNBC reported that Collins had lunch with a bunch of republicans senators, including McConnell. They said McConnell looked happy and was smiling. Take it for what it is worth, but it doesn’t look like she isn’t changing her vote.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
wow, what a fukking idiot he is. why even say anything? all he had to do was say he wasn't privy to the FBI report and would with hold judgment.
shyt he didn't even have to say that. No one even fukking asked him.

I don't want that nut ass Blackburn to be my senator.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Aight when this fukker gets confirmed it’s time to strap up, and hit the streets. I know y’all ain’t too soft for that.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Aight when this fukker gets confirmed it’s time to strap up, and hit the streets. I know y’all ain’t too soft for that.
Or...

Just fukking vote. Like someone said, this vote was a done deal on 2016. Let it be a lesson and don't fukk up in 2020.

Folks tried to tell people this before November 2016 this is what is at stake but people think shyt is a game. People aren't really justified to get the strap when only 46% of the country who is eligible to vote, votes.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Or...

Just fukking vote. Like someone said, this vote was a done deal on 2016. Let it be a lesson and don't fukk up in 2020.

Folks tried to tell people this before November 2016 this is what is at stake but people think shyt is a game. People aren't really justified to get the strap when only 46% of the country who is eligible to vote, votes.
I’ve voted in every election I’ve been eligible to breh, why you comin with those hot takes at me :dahell:

At some point shyt ends up going so haywire you have to protest. Were about there. If you’re too soft, just say so.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I’ve voted in every election I’ve been eligible to breh, why you comin with those hot takes at me :dahell:

At some point shyt ends up going so haywire you have to protest. Were about there. If you’re too soft, just say so.
Im using the royal you and y'all. Not really directed at you. Point still stands, we have a lot of people refusing to participate in the political process and I'm more upset at those fools.

Airfeezy

All Star
Daps
Collins is going to vote yes no doubt in my mind either she pulled this stunt to secure more "funding" for her to vote yes or she's holding this conference to explain away why as a women she's casting the deciding vote to put a gambling Misogynist Drunk onto the highest court in the land....the moral of this story is be white brehs you can get away with anything :smugdraper:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
wow, what a fukking idiot he is. why even say anything? all he had to do was say he wasn't privy to the FBI report and would with hold judgment.
Bro this is what I'm trying to explain to you about conservative Democrats. Every time you argue against Republicans you end up fighting conservative Democrats. What exactly did he say that was different from Jeff Flake? But Jeff Flake is going to be labeled the sexist and the weakling by the liberal media.

This is why "both sides" lives on. Can we blame anyone in TN that used that argument in 2016 now?