Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
They couldn't prove he did it though. Those financial and gambling issues could be proven. The Dems took a chance with the Ford allegations based upon the social climate and they still might lose this battle. If Ginsburg or Breyer dies expect a female, ultra conservative robot to be the next nominee. The GOP will not forget what happened.
He has multiples allegations with multiple sworn affidavits corroborating many of the details around the claims and also proving he's a liar.

The issue isn't that they couldn't prove it. They just weren't interested in investigating it just like everything else.

No need to make a dishonest argument because you don't like metoo breh.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ok, so this circus has gone on long enough. When is this vote?

Its obvious that 51 senators lack the spine to vote NO, so lets stop prolonging the inevitable.

Pretty much.

Best we can probably hope for is that his confirmation wakes up the Democratic base and they actually vote. But I won't hold my breath.

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Pretty much.

Best we can probably hope for is that his confirmation wakes up the Democratic base and they actually vote. But I won't hold my breath.

Yeah, the best is for people to see this and ACTUALLY be fed up, and vote and have the Dems gain senate control for at least the next 2 years. Some of these Repubs will start to fracture without power and show their asses, and we can see what will happen after that.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
He has multiples allegations with multiple sworn affidavits corroborating many of the details around the claims and also proving he's a liar.

The issue isn't that they couldn't prove it. They just weren't interested in investigating it just like everything else.

No need to make a dishonest argument because you don't like metoo breh.

A sworn affidavit is not proof. How could they have proven he did what he is alleged to have done?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It's gotten to the point where I almost feel bad for Collins (not really) because these old fakkit GOPers are telling her her career is over is she's a No. But fukk them, do what you feel. Unfortunately I think this is a little show she's putting on.. she's a yes she just wants it to look like she cares.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
A sworn affidavit is not proof. How could they have proven he did what he is alleged to have done?

This isn't a criminal trial. They don't have to prove anything. They have enough smoke to show there's probably a fire and that should be good enough to DQ a guy from the highest court in the land.

This isn't anything other than a job promotion.. He would still be able to go on with his life as a piece of shyt judge.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
This isn't a criminal trial. They don't have to prove anything. They have enough smoke to show there's probably a fire and that should be good enough to DQ a guy from the highest court in the land.

This isn't anything other than a job promotion.. He would still be able to go on with his life as a piece of shyt judge.

That's a dangerous precedent though. What happens when the guy isn't a piece of shyt judge?