Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
It's not Russian propaganda. What are you talking about? :gucci:

CNN and NPR have reported it. Are they Russian propaganda? :dwillhuh:
STOP LETTING PEOPLE WHO ONLY READ ONE POLL A MONTH GAS YOU

How many times do I have to correct y'all about your misguided beliefs about the polls? Can folks just @ me from now on? The chances for either party have not changed since the spring. The only thing that is changing are individual races at the house level. The OVERALL chances remain the same.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The next Dem running for president should run on an abolish the Supreme Court platform.
The Supreme Court has been forever tarnished by the Kavanaugh nomination. They could play clips proving he is nothing more than a partisan hack all day and argue that it is no longer apolitical as it was intended and hasn't been for a long time.
Furthermore I forget the actual stats but in the near future it will be something like 70% of the senate representing 25% of the country. There is nothing democratic about this.
Replacing the Supreme Court has a very simple solution. As the cases they try tend to be of great importance, once a year hold an election where the citizens actually get a say on all the major cases on the docket.
A platform of restoring democracy and allowing majority rule would be very enticing to a lot of people and would at least change the argument.
Nah. They just need some kind of term limit and only get extensions with a 60 majority of the Senate.

It’s just become too rancid every time a swing seat vacates.

There’s every chance Thomas croakes under a Democrat president.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
tenor.gif

What next? Throw all of his political opponents in jail?:heh:
Considering that the Republican Party is a criminal organization masquerading as a political party and many of them are complicit in the highest crime that the nation has, why not?

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Considering that the Republican Party is a criminal organization masquerading as a political party and many of them are complicit in the highest crime that the nation has, why not?

List these crimes with links. I'm serious, i want to know so i can use them when i argue against republicans:feedme:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
so kavarape's family got a half a million dollar gofundme :mindblownj: for what fukking purpose? what did they go through that money will fix?

Dude probably racked up more gambling debt between the hearing and today :mjlolhairfade:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
so kavarape's family got a half a million dollar gofundme :mindblownj: for what fukking purpose? what did they go through that money will fix?
these fools just want to pay this guy for being a conservative judge who triggered the libs :camsheikh: