Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I like how Republicans were accusing Dems of not coming forth with Ford’s accusations with this until the 11th hour.

Were they anticipating Ramirez with that letter of women’s support but Ford’s accusation took them off-guard?
That’s exactly what it was... bytch ass Grassley had them 65 women character witnesses lined up.. Ford through a wrench in that entire scheme..

Bart only went back to college in his recollection and not high school thinking no one would find out

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Chad on Cuomo spillin the beans about the bar brawl and his phone starts buzzin like he the plug :dead:

Kav sending imessage threats to my mans on live tv :dead:
“THIS ISN’T OVER BY ANY MEANS, MY OLD CHUM!! BY HEAVENS, CHUDWEISER, YOU WILL RUE THE DAY YOU DOUBLE CROSSED ME!! BUNNIE, SQUI, JASPER, AND BASTION HAVE ALL RANG ME, AND I MUST SAY, YOU WILL HAVE TO WATCH YOUR BACK AT THE CLUBHOUSE!! I KNEW FROM THE MOMENT WE MET, YOU WITH YOUR NAITICA FROM THE SPRING COLLECTION......IN THE SUMMER....HAHAHA, YOU ARE TRASH, AND I GOD DAMNED HATE YOU, YOU NIMCUMPOOP!!

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Next thing we gonna hear how he’s not credible at all
He ain’t credible.
He is fukking INCREDIBLE *pause*
My guy is mowing through the questions, on some “well, actually......shove it up your ass, sideways and dipped in glass, my guy dude, he was sucking down beers, like maaaaaaan, sheeeeit”

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This whole Rachel Mitchell "I wouldn't press charges" is beyond ridiculous. We are talking about a case 36 years ago, it is no longer a criminal matter, there is of course, no physical evidence, or witnesses, even a completed investigation. Of course you wouldn't file charges now, that is not the question, at all.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So it looks like former NBA player Chris Dudley, who went to Yale and is Kavanaugh's friend, tried to cover for him as a 'high character guy'.

This article says otherwise: Yahoo is now part of Oath

It looks like Dudley and Kavanaugh got into a bar fight after a concert in 1985 and cut a guy.

Who the hell fights after a UB40 concert?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It doesn't matter what comes out of this the Republicans will still confirm him on a party line vote. There's no way in hell 2 of them break ranks and honestly he should have been disqualified long ago. He's lied under oath provably multiple times testifying to the Senate.

exactly he's thug