Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

scarhead

All Star
Daps
Opinion | The Angry White Male Caucus

I very much ran with the nerds during my own time at Yale, but I did encounter people like Kavanaugh — hard-partying sons of privilege who counted on their connections to insulate them from any consequences from their actions, up to and including abusive behavior toward women. And that kind of elite privilege still exists.

But it’s privilege under siege. An increasingly diverse society no longer accepts the God-given right of white males from the right families to run things, and a society with many empowered, educated women is finally rejecting the droit de seigneur once granted to powerful men.

Thanks for sharing this.
I'm so tired of the "economic anxiety" angle and glad Krugman destroyed that talking point here.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

full

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
This entire "episode" indicates to me why Trump is so dangerous.

The GOP is so wicked and disgusting, that they can politicize an issue such as sexual assault and leave GOP supporters saying shyt like, "If you can't handle being sexually harassed in the workplace, then you shouldn't be there."

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
This entire "episode" indicates to me why Trump is so dangerous.

The GOP is so wicked and disgusting, that they can politicize an issue such as sexual assault and leave GOP supporters saying shyt like, "If you can't handle being sexually harassed in the workplace, then you shouldn't be there."
They politicize everything and Trump is the king a that shyt. That piece a shyt politicizes anything

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Even Chad ain't fukkin' with Brett no mo' :picard:

So much shyt in that clip:

“Can you repeat that?”
“What?”
“The first two sentences. My mic wasn’t on.”:deadmanny:

That dudes voice is hilarious...what kind of accent?

He a real one tho...like nikka you was turnt up with me:martin: