Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I really want to be confident and assertive, like there's no way Kavanaugh is getting confirmed. There's just too much spiraling and momentum building, too much collateral and political damage. But, in these times....I can't be so sure. I was convinced Roy Moore would be elected, and I was wrong. I hope this comes down the same way.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I really want to be confident and assertive, like there's no way Kavanaugh is getting confirmed. There's just too much spiraling and momentum building, too much collateral and political damage. But, in these times....I can't be so sure. I was convinced Roy Moore would be elected, and I was wrong. I hope this comes down the same way.
I agree. By tomorrow morning we gonna hear that Bart tried to fukk some chick in the ass in the middle of the street drunk outta his mind

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like how Republicans were accusing Dems of not coming forth with Ford’s accusations with this until the 11th hour.

Were they anticipating Ramirez with that letter of women’s support but Ford’s accusation took them off-guard?
If this. Wasn’t partisan warfare his nomination would be over . Man is a huge liar