Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Klobuchar confused blacked out with passed out and Kavanuagh took advantage of it.

Even the press jumped on it when speaking with Chad. "Have you ever seen Kavanaugh passed out." I can say definitively that I've never seen one of my homies "passed out." Passed out? That means drinking to the point that their body just shuts down. That's how people end up in the bushes while walking home to the dorms.

But blacked out and I have to remind them about what they did at the bar? Shiiiiiiiiit. Where's my calendar :russ:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I am clean and sober 12 years now, but I vividly remember much of my drinking and my friends, from say 2003-2005. I know I blacked out numerous times, I drank to black out/pass out, and clearly remember the awful feeling of waking up, not knowing what I had done, and that shame of sometimes it was nothing, and sometimes it wasn't.

Not only that, I have seen my friends passed out/blacked out dozens of times. My friend sprawled on top of full trash bags, outside our homies Dad's house, or underneath his Tahoe in the early morning rain of New Years Day. And my friends remember me passed out on the floor, my friend's sister and I on the washing machine, making out on the couch in front of everyone, walking around with a Hennessy bottle gripped in my fist, at 10:00 AM like "it was the last one on earth", according

Any heavy drinker has done all or most of that, or different variations. Kavanaugh is a liar. And he is leaning on his white privilege to get through this with euphemisms and blatant misdirection.